Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can any one explain the method present in this link as i didnt understand

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

About which link ,the link provided by Gulshanji or Sasi?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I just earn less because I could not give proper time to write or post.I didn't get enough time to work.As because I had to do all my house hold work alone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I agree with the above linked. I would like to add something with this. If you want to earn money, become money minded. A money minded person or a tactful businessman has 1000s of ways of earning money.
One should earn less if they are not hard working.If ones writing has no weight.Or it should lack in grammatical mistakes.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just earn less because I could not give proper time to write or post.I didn't get enough time to work.As because I had to do all my house hold work alone.

One should earn less if they are not hard working.If ones writing has no weight.Or it should lack in grammatical mistakes.

I think you have misunderstood the link. Whatever you have written is correct but the topic is not related with boddunan's earnings. It is related with the job and salary given by the employer to us when we seek for it.

I think you have misunderstood the link. Whatever you have written is correct but the topic is not related with boddunan's earnings. It is related with the job and salary given by the employer to us when we seek for it.

Although misunderstood, this may apply also to earnings other than Boddunan. You need give efforts and time in every job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Although misunderstood, this may apply also to earnings other than Boddunan. You need give efforts and time in every job.

Thanks for this. Now I don't have any confusion.
Actually I am also earning less in boddunan because I work for hardly 2-3 hours daily. My internet connection is also very slow. :(
I am reading its nice tips shared here to improve us.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

In world, there are lot of ways are there for earning. We don't have the knowledge to use that.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.