Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
the reasons are very good
Even i also agree with the reason given.I think the major reason is most of the people don't negotiate well when they join a new company. :blink:

yes, you are right sanjeeve :cheer: everyone needs to negotiate well when we are joining in a new company. :)

Vinu
I just earn less because I could not give proper time to write or post.I didn't get enough time to work.As because I had to do all my house hold work alone.

One should earn less if they are not hard working.If ones writing has no weight.Or it should lack in grammatical mistakes.

I think you have misunderstood the link. Whatever you have written is correct but the topic is not related with boddunan's earnings. It is related with the job and salary given by the employer to us when we seek for it.

Although misunderstood, this may apply also to earnings other than Boddunan. You need give efforts and time in every job.

Thanks for this. Now I don't have any confusion.
Actually I am also earning less in boddunan because I work for hardly 2-3 hours daily. My internet connection is also very slow. :(

Actually earning less is not so bad. You can work only as much as you can. But you should know the reasons for earning less or more. If you have only 2-3 hours to spare in a day, this is okay. You are utilizing this time well. But you may get better plan for internet to increase speed. If your typing speed is slow, this may increase with time and you may work more in limited time of 2-3 hours as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.