Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes many of us also wont take care of family this causes issues in families.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya you are true if we are not paying attention toward family and work equally then one of the work become unbalance...................
I think it's true of anyone excelling in their professional domains as they devote more time -if not all their time - to the respective profession and in the process neglect other duties in life!
I always try to balance both the things but then too i feel i devote more time for work than family which sometimes cause friction in between me and wife. :laugh: But i feel this is normal and happens with everyone. :)
All these person are good at there profession but not with their wife as they spent lot of time in their lab only.......
All these person are good at there profession but not with their wife as they spent lot of time in their lab only.......

But that's good for us that they spend more time in their lab as they give lot of new inventions to the world that way. :) :whistle:
But they have duty toward their family also, they should not overlook them also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I heard about Einstein, who harasses his wife a lot. His wife bared him for 15 years and then divorced him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I heard about Einstein, who harasses his wife a lot. His wife bared him for 15 years and then divorced him

Why she barred him for 15 years?

Some days before I heard about a lady who divorced her husband after their daughter's marriage. When he asked the money kept for girl's marriage, she couldn't bear him more. Actually, why did she waited so long :silly: :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Why she barred him for 15 years?

Some days before I heard about a lady who divorced her husband after their daughter's marriage. When he asked the money kept for girl's marriage, she couldn't bear him more. Actually, why did she waited so long :silly: :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

May be she did not want to spoil her daughter's marriage so she did it after the marriage. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.