Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This world is full of weird persons in some way or other, but that is what we think, they all have some reasons behind that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I heard about Einstein, who harasses his wife a lot. His wife bared him for 15 years and then divorced him

Why she barred him for 15 years?

Some days before I heard about a lady who divorced her husband after their daughter's marriage. When he asked the money kept for girl's marriage, she couldn't bear him more. Actually, why did she waited so long :silly: :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

May be she did not want to spoil her daughter's marriage so she did it after the marriage. :blink:

But she got her kid married without the help of her husband

Meera sandhu
Even I too heard about einstin and not only einstin there are many people who are good for out side but not for their family

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

this is not a easy task but man will be concentrate on one wife or work
Well we cannt expect a family man to ignore his family and concentrate only on his work..
Invention is not a simple task and they may sometimes even dont sleep, eat for days...Its fluctuation that causes these people to have bad ralation with their family.. :huh:
Well we cannt expect a family man to ignore his family and concentrate only on his work..
Invention is not a simple task and they may sometimes even dont sleep, eat for days...Its fluctuation that causes these people to have bad ralation with their family.. :huh:

But most of the scientist are like this as they have very less time to spend with people they devote most of their time in the laboratory.Had Einstein devote much time with her wife there are possibilities that he would not have given us more inventions like he did. :blink:
Sandhya wrote:

But when the people of the son in law comes they will ask about mother's husband thats why she has waited till her daughter get married. so after marriage she left him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya wrote:

But when the people of the son in law comes they will ask about mother's husband thats why she has waited till her daughter get married. so after marriage she left him

others matter may have.This is totally their personal matter.
Scientist and other intellectual people are genius.To understand them others should be like that.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Scientists cannot be a good husbands as they will share thier life for discoveries than personal life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Scientists cannot be a good husbands as they will share thier life for discoveries than personal life.

Scientist cannot be good husband. Hence Kalam did well by not marrying.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.