Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By seeing in the photo his age is between 50-60 am I right Chinmoy jee.

"Ahista Ahista".....he will kill you if he hear this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He is not retired...so his age below 55 :evil: :evil:

I believe Chimoy is not in service but is a tax consultant. For professionals, there is no age restriction. They never retire.

But he has told somewhere that he is working in a professional firm :unsure:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6489]}

Chinmayjee....
This thread has now deviated from age of film stars to age of you. Sarala saying, you looks like a Telugu film star. Now, please, can you reveal the secret??? After all, you are a box full of secrets and mysteries.... :P

There are certain things in life which look best when a shroud of mystery hangs around them! Leave it at that! Let you people speculate and enjoy!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6491]}

54 and a half. I am confirming :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
If it is less, you can answer. Otherwise, leave it :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6492]}
11770_2012-03-29-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Copyof11770_2012-03-29-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
By seeing in the photo his age is between 50-60 am I right Chinmoy jee.

"Ahista Ahista".....he will kill you if he hear this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He is not retired...so his age below 55 :evil: :evil:

I believe Chimoy is not in service but is a tax consultant. For professionals, there is no age restriction. They never retire.

But he has told somewhere that he is working in a professional firm :unsure:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6489]}

Chinmayjee....
This thread has now deviated from age of film stars to age of you. Sarala saying, you looks like a Telugu film star. Now, please, can you reveal the secret??? After all, you are a box full of secrets and mysteries.... :P

There are certain things in life which look best when a shroud of mystery hangs around them! Leave it at that! Let you people speculate and enjoy!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6491]}

54 and a half. I am confirming :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
If it is less, you can answer. Otherwise, leave it :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6492]}

[attachment:2]11770_2012-03-29-2.gif[/attachment]{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6494]}

Meera sandhu
Yes,its absolutely true that age is for only numbers. Its our body,which tells that how much we are young and how much we are old.Its from within,that tells you everything.

Want to make each day Accountable

:laugh: I think the topic has diverted to chinmoy jee age..

I too agree that it's just a number if we have will to stay young or else at the age of 13 itself we may feel old. :)
Our body,itself gives an indication to ourself. It depends on our diet and they way we live.

I too agree that it's just a number if we have will to stay young or else at the age of 13 itself we may feel old. :)

Also, a man above 50 can behave and do childish acts of a kid of just 5 years :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Also, a man above 50 can behave and do childish acts of a kid of just 5 years :evil: :evil:

Sometimes,an old man thinks to go into their past and behave same.So,this is human mankind,which takes us there.
I am just 21,but i too sometimes,feels to go back 10 to 12 years back and think and experience those things.

Sometimes,an old man thinks to go into their past and behave same.So,this is human mankind,which takes us there.
I am just 21,but i too sometimes,feels to go back 10 to 12 years back and think and experience those things.

It's really good to go back our gone years...it will make us more young. But we should never act as childish during immature things forgetting our age.
Isn't it?

My previous article is how to stay young......just go through it....some tips :P
http://www.boddunan.com/health-a-fitness/58-Personal%20Care/19288-do-you-want-to-stay-young.html

Meera sandhu
Age is a number that ascend only!But it should remember us about the span of life also.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sometimes,we couldn't stop us from being childish,so this happens in our life.It feels odd,but that is life,which can be lived at any time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.