Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
not only in Bollywood in general all film industry they are giving importance to acting only. Nowadays there are lot many actress introducing in tamil film industry only based on acting skill.

Vinu
not only in Bollywood in general all film industry they are giving importance to acting only. Nowadays there are lot many actress introducing in tamil film industry only based on acting skill.

Kanna, one actress is there in Tamil industry who is dumb. Can you tell me who is she?

Meera sandhu
Yes surely colors not matters. Its about acting.. There are many other actress to (which aren't in the list) but have done well for bollywood.

Yes....sometimes role asks a heroine to have less complexion. Also, for some roles, actresses had to make down to make them fit into the roles.

Meera sandhu

Kanna, one actress is there in Tamil industry who is dumb. Can you tell me who is she?

i think you are talking about abhinaya who acted on film Nadodigal.. correct??

Vinu

i think you are talking about abhinaya who acted on film Nadodigal.. correct??

I think so. Has she acted in maina?
Nowadays, my Tamil film knowledge is very poor

Meera sandhu
you are talking about Amala paul. she is very good actress. you are correct she is dark. ;)

Vinu
you are talking about Amala paul. she is very good actress. you are correct she is dark. ;)

Color is not a consideration neither this has any value, they can make any thing black or white as per their requirement.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She is from Kerala. I think so......Name itself suggests. But, is she dumb?

Meera sandhu
You see I like many big actors from Hollywood for their acting who are not white but from African nations basically, but they are top class.

I like will smith.. He is black in color but he is surely great in all action movies like MIB and IROBOT.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You see I like many big actors from Hollywood for their acting who are not white but from African nations basically, but they are top class.

I like will smith.. He is black in color but he is surely great in all action movies like MIB and IROBOT.

Bipasha Basu is also not fair but she was a super model at her time and also successful in films. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.