Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]in other words..we can actually benefit from someone else's hard work [/quote]

You too are working hard to link create backlinks to those articles on other websites and are helping bring traffic to boddunan!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]This is bad news to that we can utilise others hardwork in to money by submitting their articles. [/quote]

How can it be bad news if you are helping bring traffic to boddunan? You are not submitting anyone's articles, you are only giving links in response to questions asked by others! Also, unless the links you created are relevant to the questions asked on that site, only then you will get any money here!

yea i guess it works either ways..will give it a try soon
Mam but the weblinks are very slow process if it is a fast process means all will show interest on it.But it is taking a lot of time to approve.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Mam but the weblinks are very slow process if it is a fast process means all will show interest on it.But it is taking a lot of time to approve. [/quote]

I know sasikanth, approval process of weblinks is a very slow and painful process which is why that section has been completely ignored by members! :( Let us hope that once Maverick is able to give more time here, then maybe we can expect a faster processing time in weblinks.

yes, I can understand sasikanth but I think for approving the link we submitted , they need to check whole website thats why its dam slow

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.