The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A simple doubt
Everyone is behind posting reviews...why is it so special?, particularly places
shall we copy-paste from google for review???
is it easy to post? what's the matter?

someone please clear this doubt please B) B)

I think its easy to share their experience instead of writing an article sandhya mam.
A simple doubt

You will caught as a copycat and may loose your credibility by doing that ;)

A tourist review is something that shares the information about a tourist destination. You can get some information from google like the facts about the place (eg. population, area etc). however most of the information it needs is your personal experience.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Because of frequent power disruptions, I;m forced to save my article frequently before submission.
My question is, How many times i can save my article before submission. Is there any restriction?

There is no limit. You may save even after every sentence.

no Sir,
Only 10 times in 24 hours.
Somedays before, admin told so (to avoid misuse/re-editing of published articles) . :)
Yet, don't know its present status. :)

This is not an issue of editing the published articles. This is about articles yet to be submitted. You may save your article any number of times with a view to save data. Normally, I save every fifteen minutes or when I feel like taking rest or switching to some other work.

Sandhya is saying about saving an already approved article. My question was as you said about that article which was not a all submitted
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Because of frequent power disruptions, I;m forced to save my article frequently before submission.
My question is, How many times i can save my article before submission. Is there any restriction?

no Sir,
Somedays before, admin told so (to avoid misuse/re-editing of published articles) . :)

This is not an issue of editing the published articles. This is about articles yet to be submitted. You may save your article any number of times with a view to save data. Normally, I save every fifteen minutes or when I feel like taking rest or switching to some other work.

Sandhya is saying about saving an already approved article. My question was as you said about that article which was not a all submitted

no no.
A submitted article, yet to approve. How many times we can make corrections in a day?

Meera sandhu
A simple doubt

You will caught as a copycat and may loose your credibility by doing that ;)

A tourist review is something that shares the information about a tourist destination. You can get some information from google like the facts about the place (eg. population, area etc). however most of the information it needs is your personal experience.

Ayyo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
No no...I want to participate in all contests B) B)
I am comfort with the way am submitting articles now.....so no reviews :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

no Sir,

no no.
A submitted article, yet to approve. How many times we can make corrections in a day?

As long as you do not submit article, ball is in your court. You may edit, correct and save, again edit/ correct and save- as long as as often you like. editors and admin have nothing to do with your article till you click the 'submit' button.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I clicked inadvertently on "edit " button of My article that was published today on my Dash board. When i realized the mistake it was already locked. My cash credit disappeared on the dash board. Same thing happened in my article section.The article is there but cash credits is missing.
What's the solution please?
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I clicked inadvertently on "edit " button of My article that was published today on my Dash board. When i realized the mistake it was already locked. My cash credit disappeared on the dash board. Same thing happened in my article section.The article is there but cash credits is missing.

Please again submit by clicking the 'submit' button. As you have clicked the 'edit' button, the article is being edited by you. So, this needs submission again. On re-submission, the article will be re- reviewed and cash again credited.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just submit it again...
admin will recheck it. But one thing, you have to do. Just inform admin, giving your cash credits as well, so that he can give it back.
Submit it, otherwise it will remain locked for ever!

Meera sandhu
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

The ball is in admin's court, it has gone for his re-review now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.