The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wikipedia pictures means?
Those pictures shown in wikipedia description pages?

But its tough to find out the picture which are not copy righted.

Recently editors have started given us the warning if we use copy righted pics on the articles I have seen one of the article getting such comment and ultimately editor had removed those pics from one of my article before approving it. :blink:

Using any material other sites- writing or images- can lead to allegation of piracy and breach of copyright. That is why we need be cautious. The images should be preferably self made. In most articles, images are not even necessary. These are significant mostly in travel or tour articles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

wikipedia pictures means?
Those pictures shown in wikipedia description pages?

But its tough to find out the picture which are not copy righted.

Recently editors have started given us the warning if we use copy righted pics on the articles I have seen one of the article getting such comment and ultimately editor had removed those pics from one of my article before approving it. :blink:

Using any material other sites- writing or images- can lead to allegation of piracy and breach of copyright. That is why we need be cautious. The images should be preferably self made. In most articles, images are not even necessary. These are significant mostly in travel or tour articles.

I don't have a habit of photography so I don't have a collection of my photos so in most of my articles I don't upload pics due to this reason but its OK sometimes we don't need pics to express our self. :)
Sanjeev, words count most than pictures....
In my article with 160 cash, I haven't added even a single image.
Many articles of mine are there with 90 or 100 rs cash credits without even a single picture.
so, content is most important...
to insert pictures also, we need to spend time to search from our collection, format, insert etc....
If you have less time, it's easy to add articles without pictures.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Sanjeev, words count most than pictures....
In my article with 160 cash, I haven't added even a single image.
Many articles of mine are there with 90 or 100 rs cash credits without even a single picture.
so, content is most important...
to insert pictures also, we need to spend time to search from our collection, format, insert etc....
If you have less time, it's easy to add articles without pictures.

I don't try hard to find pictures these days and submit my articles without photos. I know its the quality of the content which matters while giving CC nothing else. :)
If necessary then give any picture and should be related to article, otherwise it will loose its value.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If necessary then give any picture and should be related to article, otherwise it will loose its value.

Oh come on yaar no body is going to add picture which is not related with the article. :woohoo:

We were talking about copy righted pics. :)

Oh come on yaar no body is going to add picture which is not related with the article. :woohoo:

Copyrighted picture is not allowed ,it is already said. and when you will download any picture there it is written either copy righted or not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Copyrighted picture is not allowed ,it is already said. and when you will download any picture there it is written either copy righted or not.

Or you can use url of the image so that it will not the copyrighted image.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I want to know one thing. I want to improve the subheading size. Please help me on this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I want to know one thing. I want to improve the subheading size. Please help me on this one.

There are three sizes in subheading
-SH2
SH3
SH4
and you have black/bold option as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.