The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Though typed in the text editor of Boddunan, article rejected.
One of my article rejected on the grounds, “Rejected- copied from MS word –Don’t resubmit.”
In the mean time on the advice of site administrator to write articles in the text editor of Boddunan, I typed the above Rejected article with a complete change from title to the inner contents in the Text editor and submitted it today.
Again, the same alert note “Rejected- copied from MS word –Don’t resubmit.” Has appeared.
Please suggest.
Babuji,
Never submit a rejected article. Instead submit as a new article. Otherwise, the same article may be rejected again.
When we are copying from MS-Word, text editor format is being altered. So, it's better to resubmit as a fresh one

Meera sandhu
Babuji,
Never submit a rejected article. Instead submit as a new article. Otherwise, the same article may be rejected again.
When we are copying from MS-Word, text editor format is being altered. So, it's better to resubmit as a fresh one

I followed your suggestion and resubmitted afresh. Thank you
Babuji,

I would suggest Rambabu to copy content of the article from MS world to note pad and then to the text editor and submit it. It may get approved this time. :)
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I clicked inadvertently on "edit " button of My article that was published today on my Dash board. When i realized the mistake it was already locked. My cash credit disappeared on the dash board. Same thing happened in my article section.The article is there but cash credits is missing.
What's the solution please?

Please again submit by clicking the 'submit' button. As you have clicked the 'edit' button, the article is being edited by you. So, this needs submission again. On re-submission, the article will be re- reviewed and cash again credited.

I resubmitted as you suggested. Thank you
Could anyone give me some guidelines to use images in the articles? Just like to prevent copyright images.
Babuji,

I followed your suggestion and resubmitted afresh. Thank you

yes. most recently one of my article was rejected for this mistake, it happened due to my mouse problem. Now I have changed my mouse :P
When I asked admin, he suggested me not to work on rejected one, instead submit as fresh.

Now I, before copying to Boddunan editor, just copy a line to another document to see if copy option is working well. :laugh: :laugh:
At first we copy from word to notepad and from note pad to Boddunan editor. Suppose teh second copy didn't happen. If so, we will paste what's already copied from Word. We can't even notice that it's MS-Word copy. Even if we copy-paste again, since the text editor format changes, it will appear as MS-word copy. (That's how it happened in my case that time)
so, if you feel doubt, close that tab and take submit article again and paste data.
also, we should ensure if data from notepad is copied. That's why i copy a single line. then paste somewhere. again copy whole article from note pad and paste in Boddunan editor. So, if last action didn't take place correctly, that single line in the clipboard will be pasted and hence we can identify our mistake easily.
I think everyone should follow this strategy while using MS-Word.
Hoping you understood my logic

Meera sandhu
Could anyone give me some guidelines to use images in the articles? Just like to prevent copyright images.

i don't know to identify copyright images. that's teh raeson why i never use images from net :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

i don't know to identify copyright images. that's teh raeson why i never use images from net :blink: :blink:

I tried to search un copyrighted images but could not that's why I also don't use picture on my articles though I know one can get better CC if use pictures on articles. :)

Then how to use images in the article. I think editors can give us a common guideline to identify the copyright images. So that the articles can be presented with the images.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.