The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If no one gets any points it doesn't really matter except that we loose revenue for those points, but if some members points got updated and others din't then it is definitely not fair ...

Does it happen? :ohmy:

i don't think it happens if points does not update then it does not for everyone not for specific user. :blink:

Even if it happen so due to system error, I won't mind...
I will just think, at least a few are getting its benefits. :)
Am I not right, Sanjeev?

Meera sandhu
If no one gets any points it doesn't really matter except that we loose revenue for those points, but if some members points got updated and others din't then it is definitely not fair ...

Does it happen? :ohmy:

i don't think it happens if points does not update then it does not for everyone not for specific user. :blink:

Even if it happen so due to system error, I won't mind...
I will just think, at least a few are getting its benefits. :)
Am I not right, Sanjeev?

It will surely be fixed if it happened. :)

Every thing here is recorded surely it takes time but it is always repaired. :)
Lost is lost..admin has already told, no log for keeping such details...
Let's leave it and focus on today

Meera sandhu
no i dont think so. because the article has been published in that site. now it belongs to them
I am new to this site. I have written a number of articles on DELETED and I am a gold member there. I would like to know whether I can copy and paste my articles from that site to this site. Please also inform me whether I can associate my Google Ad sense account on this site.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

Mala,
Warm welcome to Boddunan family. You can't post those articles. Should be unique.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Mala Jaiswar
Ok thanks for the response. But my question on Google Adsense Account is not resolved yet.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

Mala Jaiswar
Ok thanks for the response. But my question on Google Adsense Account is not resolved yet.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

I do not have answer for this question since I also joined second week of this month. Exteremly sorry.

I am new to this site. I have written a number of articles on[strike] DELETED [/strike]and I am a gold member there. I would like to know whether I can copy and paste my articles from that site to this site. Please also inform me whether I can associate my Google Ad sense account on this site.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

Hi Mala Jaiswar, welcome here :) ...First of all we are not allowed to give any link to other article writing sites here, so you will have to delete the link you have given in your post.We cannot copy paste any articles here even ours written on other sites.We cannot associate google adsense either since we don't get paid here for views, it is just upfront payment for published articles and bonus when thereasre contests...all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

Mala,,
If you want to thank anyone you can uyse thank you option in the window instead of typing.

Starting a new thread for same purpose is just a spam. Don't do this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.