The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Till now i have earned 1260.23 but in my total earnings showed something of 986.83.What is the problem.

It is good that you kept count of your earnings to the last paise...you are bale to know any discrepency...however, I wonder why this happened ?did you get it sorted out or is it still pending?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Can a user deactivate his account here?
Most recently I checked the profile of a member who wrote maximum articles for this site, giving articles cost 10,000 rs. But his status in showing "his user account is not active."

Yes if some one requests for deactivation, his account is cleared and deactivated. Most recent example Ehsa whose status is shown in black after she requested for final payout and paid.

Thats why we don't see Isha now a days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Most recently I checked the profile of a member who wrote maximum articles for this site, giving articles cost 10,000 rs. But his status in showing "his user account is not active."

Yes if some one requests for deactivation, his account is cleared and deactivated. Most recent example Ehsa whose status is shown in black after she requested for final payout and paid.

But I thought she was banned by admin here. :blink:

Yes, her status is showed banned, not 'not active'. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes, her status is showed banned, not 'not active'. :evil: :evil:

This could be because there is no title 'inactive or not active' I can see she has been paid fully and also her request to leave the site after 800+ any one can check her pay out. Banned members are not paid.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

More than three to four weeks has passed but it has not been updated till now.Amount shows the same.

Sharmistha Banerjee
More than three to four weeks has passed but it has not been updated till now.Amount shows the same.

Just PM to admin. he will check the issue :)

Meera sandhu
Did you tried Recalculate Earnings link in your Dashboard?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick, you have issued everyones cheques, but you didn't issue mine. May I know when you will issue?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No maverick sir I have not tried that.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.