The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok sandhya, Now I have understood. Yesterday one of my article got rejected due to Ms word copy paste

Note pad is a white page and for this it is accepted . But it is better to write in MS word to check grammar and spell.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok sandhya, Now I have understood. Yesterday one of my article got rejected due to Ms word copy paste

Note pad is a white page and for this it is accepted . But it is better to write in MS word to check grammar and spell.

You can do all that on wordpad or note pad too, there is a provision for doing that..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen it. Our recent activities with editor's note are visible in our profile.

Meera sandhu
@ usha
You are too late. A lot discussion already done.

So what was the conclusion drawn after all the discussion? because I don't see any change in the points, they remain the same even after the index got changed to last week category...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ usha

So what was the conclusion drawn after all the discussion? because I don't see any change in the points, they remain the same even after the index got changed to last week category...

I lost at least 700 points in these 3 days :angry: :angry: :angry:
Not able to complete for 4 revenue shares this month

Meera sandhu
@ usha

I lost at least 700 points in these 3 days :angry: :angry: :angry:
Not able to complete for 4 revenue shares this month

Since everybody has lost points, I am sure that the admin will look into it since it is not difficult to do so...lets hope we all get back our points...in fact, it is till stuck wherever it is...

Yet I doubt, he can restore our lost points....earlier also we have lost such points

Meera sandhu
Yet I doubt, he can restore our lost points....earlier also we have lost such points

Let us hope for the best. This problem is being faced by almost each member on the site, so I am sure we will get our points.

Live in the present :)
Pl. solve this problem as soon as. We all are so confused about this. We can't understand about our points neatly.

Thanks.

Be positive

Let us hope for the best. This problem is being faced by almost each member on the site, so I am sure we will get our points.

member of the week has been declared and also reword credited, but I think that is not real reflection.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.