The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So sad, we can't get those lost points back..
let's do our best in the next 2 days to earn maximum revenue shares this month

You can do and only you can do it.

You can do it is alright but saying 'only you can do it' is not appropriate. Why not YOU can do it? :)

No she is a rock star so. I am trying but lost so many points in 3 or 4 days.

As you might have seen people using answers lesser than 50 characters are likely to more points. Admin has cleared it yesterday.

So, what happens when there is a quote ? does that get counted? and what about space in between words, does that get counted too ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So sad, we can't get those lost points back..
let's do our best in the next 2 days to earn maximum revenue shares this month

You can do and only you can do it.

You can do it is alright but saying 'only you can do it' is not appropriate. Why not YOU can do it? :)

No she is a rock star so. I am trying but lost so many points in 3 or 4 days.

As you might have seen people using answers lesser than 50 characters are likely to more points. Admin has cleared it yesterday.

So, what happens when there is a quote ? does that get counted? and what about space in between words, does that get counted too ?

Since spaces are counted as characters those necessary but intentional spaces would be taken care of. That is for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends, don't count number of characters used..instead concentrate on the matter you are posting....
Just think, am posting something good for the site.
It may be less than 50 characters giving me zero points in return, yet I submitted something worth!!
Just think like that.

Meera sandhu
Friends, don't count number of characters used..instead concentrate on the matter you are posting....
It may be less than 50 characters giving me zero points in return, yet I submitted something worth!!
Just think like that.

Anything which may be adding something to the thread is OK. :)

I have seen people posting responses just to earn points that is something which should be stopped anyhow. :)
Just think like that.

Then the problem is solved if the points were not awarded in last couple of days. :evil:

Yet, many of us worked here without caring points...there lies the true spirit...
yes, we are here not for points only.....

Meera sandhu
Yet, many of us worked here without caring points...there lies the true spirit...
yes, we are here not for points only.....

Incidentally I posted most during this period in last two months because the points I am earning would have no meaning. I am well short of full 1000 mark.

If no one gets any points it doesn't really matter except that we loose revenue for those points, but if some members points got updated and others din't then it is definitely not fair ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If no one gets any points it doesn't really matter except that we loose revenue for those points, but if some members points got updated and others din't then it is definitely not fair ...

No. I think not any members points got updated that time.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Does it happen? :ohmy:

i don't think it happens if points does not update then it does not for everyone not for specific user. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.