Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Interesting discussion!! Though for many poor babies whose mothers are malnourished do not get their mother's milk, this will be a boon, so also for orphaned babies. But to earn quick cash, there is a possibility that this too will turn into a bizarre scene. Like we have professional blood donors, who keep donating blood every few days without considering their own health and infections, to earn money. There will be many young mothers who will be forced to have babies and to sell their milk!!

India ke population ka kya hoga???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know this is not a right way to deal with the situation. It seems very unnatural.

But this is happening in western countries, where such cases are common..such a surrogate mothers, cloning etc etc.

The modern age has unleashed too many unnatural thoughts and behaviours.
But one moves along with the times.

If this happens in India or in the sub-continent than we should worry, as it will break up the essence of a family.

And a child feed by his mother knows the value on his umbilical bond
Personally iam not in favour of this.Definitely every mother will like to feed her own milk to their child.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Why meean

Very Noble cause !!! Only Mothers and people who respect Mothers can understand such a cause.
Thanks

For all the information that has been provided in the above topic. I am glad to know a new news from tgis topic. Basicaaly this types of news are hidden somewhere..

All all the little babies will benefit a lot.
The discussion above is intereting, funny and also some serious points have been discussed. I feel such type of bank and business is not desirable or practical.

I have heard that in north west frontier province now in Pakistan, the Pathan women would breastfeed children on payment. So this idea has backing of custom in some parts of world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan you are partly right. If this concept is used with selfless motives for needy and orphaned babies without considering profit factors, then this will be a very good and satisfying venture. But from commercial point of view, it is not at all desirable!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

its a noble cause..........

thanks for providing information.......very good for cute little babies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
this is a real good initiative but i dont know how all the nutrition in the milk can be stored.
First breast milk bank! Now caution against buying breast milk online.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Buying-breast-milk-online-not-safe/articleshow/7157632.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.