Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very funny dhony. He gained a lot from IPL and related ads and downplayed for our country. So we got out of the worldcup. What the cricketers are thinking who they are? There are lot of young guys are there who have no mentors. Let the selectors watch local matches between colleges and other clubs pick the true indian youngsters for playing.
Another piece of news I watched last night showed that Yuvraj, Bhajji, Nehra and some others went partying right after they lost the match. At the club, Nehra got into a tussle with some of the fans who booed them for losing the match. Nehra literally got fighting with them and had to be restrained by Yuvraj singh and security!!

A very shameful act indeed when millions of youngsters look up to as their role models.

These guys should indeed take some lessons from V Anand who is reported to have driven to Sofia, Bulgaria for his match with Topalov for 40 hours since his flights got cancelled due to volcano eruption in Iceland. Hats off to Anand!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is time that the people of India wake up and learn how to recognize and appreciate true heroes.Losing World Cup meant little to them.What a crying shame!
[quote]These guys should indeed take some lessons from V Anand who is reported to have driven to Sofia, Bulgaria for his match with Topalov for 40 hours since his flights got cancelled due to volcano eruption in Iceland. Hats off to Anand! [/quote]

bravo anand bravo!!!
@Kalyani..

Thanks for the information..... Indian Cricket team has very young blood...needs some experienced person to guide them too.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
[quote]Indian Cricket team has very young blood...needs some experienced person to guide them too..... [/quote]

They have young blood but pride rules them. They cannot think as individuals as they represent the country.
@Deepti

Our Cricket Gary Kirsten is a seasoned pro and Dhoni too has been around for quite some time.In fact the very cricketer whose conduct has come under intense media scrutiny Yuvraj appeared in the cricketing scenario much ahead of Dhoni.I think it is neither experience nor age which is the issue.The bare truth is that some of our cricketers lack commitment.
I agree with mr.mukharji. They lack commitment now.
Yes I do agree with you friends....

Dhoni and his boys should take this as an example and should be abit serous and should be committed to their work....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.