After India is out of the World Cup race,
This is the statement given my our captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni

"The IPL parties after the every match took a toll on the Indian players"

Do you think Dhoni blaming IPL for not performing well in T-20 World Cup is right?????

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now it is time to cook up excuses for non-performance.True champions never try to sell excuses!!!
i dont think so he is making an excuse for the failure IPL is not a threat to t20 world cup

@Deepti, he is not blaming the IPL entirely, but the party culture that has now become a must after each match is taking a toll on the health of the players. He has admitted to the fact that after almost every match, the team has partied hard until early hours of morning without taking proper rest..

But this is merely giving excuses which should not be accepted, as mature citizens of India, the players themselves should have acted more responsibly and maturely. I think they almost forgot that the entire nation was banking upon them for success in world cup which they have failed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What ever might be the reason, INIDA is outof World cup T-20... :(

This is not the time to take excuses :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Today's press has extensively covered the gross indisciplined life style of some senior members of the team and I find it to be the height of irresonsibility.Just contrast this with the ever dignified conduct of Viswanathan Anand who had to travel long distance by car because of disturbances caused by volcanic eruption in Iceland.A true champion excels in adversity.
After enjoying all the benefits of IPL and its by products this excuse for the ousting from world cup seems too childish.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think IPL is one of the reason but other more reason that India loss lot of matches.
Like absence of Sehvag and Sachin and luck.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think the Indian cricketers singularly lacked in terms of commitment.They would do well by taking a leaf out of Viswanathan Anand's book.
Yes Chinmoy :)

Here we got one good news about Anand.. and one bad news about Dhoni boys at the same time...

Now Indian Cricket Coach, Gary Kirsten says that Indian Cricket team lacks fitness.. :(

This is just a blaming game :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes Deepti,the blame game has started and looks likely to go on for some more days.Very funny,indeed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.