Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A couple are in the throes of a divorce, and are attending court over the custody of their young son.
In order to properly assess the situation, the judge takes the young lad into chambers;
A couple are in the throes of a divorce, and are attending court over the custody of their young son.
In order to properly assess the situation, the judge takes the young lad into chambers; 
Little Johnny was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence.
Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, “What are you up to
The President was out walking on a beautiful snowy day, when he saw that somebody had urinated on the White House lawn to spell out “The President Sucks.” Infuriated, he called on the secr
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.
The Russian said, ‘We were the first in space!”
The American said, “We were the first on the moon!”
A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.
The old guy said, “Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last 5p.
“I invested t
A blonde is out of money and (after buying air at a real bargain) needed money desperately. To get some cash, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom just like in Hollywood movies.
She went to a playground, grabbed a kid randomly, and told the kid, “I’ve kidnapped you.” She then wrote a big note saying, “I’ve kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a bag and leave it under the mango tree next to the playground. Signed, A naughty blonde.” Continue reading…
A guy came into a bar one day and said to the bartender, “Give me six double vodka.”
The barman says, “Wow! you must have had very bad day.”
“Yes, I’ve just found out my older brother is gay.”
The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks.
When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, “I’ve just found out that my younger brother is gay too!”
On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.
The bartender said, “What the hell? Doesn’t anybody in your family like women?”
“Yes, my wife…”
A man is at DMV.
[DMV Worker] Name, please?
[Man] Abdul Khan.
[DMV Worker] S*x?
[Man] Yes. Three to five times a week.
[DMV Worker] No, no… I mean, male or female?
[Man] Both male and female. And, sometimes with camel.
[DMV Worker] Holy cow!
[Man] Yes, I did one time with a cow, too.
[DMV Worker] But isn ´ t that hostile?
[Man] Horse style, doggy style, any style!
[DMV Worker] Oh dear!
[Man] No, no! ….. No Deer…….. Deer run too fast! )
A man is out walking in New York city when he sees a little girl being chased by a fierce dog. He fights off the dog by hitting the dog’s head with a stick and saves the girl’s life.

The girl’s mother rushes over to him: “Thank you so much for saving my little girl. You are a true hero. Tomorrow all the newspapers will have headlines about ‘Brave New Yorker Saves the Life of Young Girl’”
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.