The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey guys, you have started with the earlier set again! :blink: :dry: :unsure: That set was exhausted and hence I started a new one, please start again with the one I am giving here again! I am quoting the post again here!

[quote]The problem is with everyone, some technical glitch I suppose! the word for the above set is

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

I N S I N R D I U A T B O O N

My word is BURNT Please continue from here!

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

http://www.comparenshop.in

Hey guys, you have started with the earlier set again! :blink: :dry: :unsure: That set was exhausted and hence I started a new one, please start again with the one I am giving here again! I am quoting the post again here!

[quote]The problem is with everyone, some technical glitch I suppose! the word for the above set is

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

STUDIO

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

BOONS

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

STUDIO

BINDS

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

STUDIO

BINDS

ROUNDS

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

STUDIO

BINDS

ROUNDS

BIRDS

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

AUDIT

DOUBT

BAITS

DUBIOUS

BURST[/quote

AUNTS

TABOO

BOARDS

SANDS

RADIUS

BOOST

RINSE

TRIANON

BARDS

AUDIO

BINDI

STUDIO

BINDS

ROUNDS

BIRDS

RAIDS

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.