The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

A D E G I L N N O Q R T U

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

Usha, Kalyani gave a new set. And you gave another. Please advise which set has to be continued with.

Rambabu please use the set which I have given, because Usha has posted the earlier one which is exhausted. Most probably she is trying to give the final word but its not getting posted due to the problem. IF you look carefully, those words are the ones which we already gave. so continue with my post!

Thank you Kalyani.
Here is my new word
DRAIN

AGILE

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

Usha, Kalyani gave a new set. And you gave another. Please advise which set has to be continued with.

Rambabu please use the set which I have given, because Usha has posted the earlier one which is exhausted. Most probably she is trying to give the final word but its not getting posted due to the problem. IF you look carefully, those words are the ones which we already gave. so continue with my post!

Thank you Kalyani.
Here is my new word
DRAIN

AGILE

UNION

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

Thank you Kalyani.
Here is my new word
DRAIN

AGILE

UNION

ELOQUENT

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

DRAIN

AGILE

UNION

ELOQUENT

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

DRAIN

AGILE

UNION

ELOQUENT

QUAINT

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

DRAIN

AGILE

ELOQUENT

QUAINT[

AGENT

GRAND

GARDEN

INNER

DANGER

TRAIN

DRAIN

AGILE

ELOQUENT

QUAINT[

AGENT

RENTED

Hey guys, you have started with the earlier set again! :blink: :dry: :unsure: That set was exhausted and hence I started a new one, please start again with the one I am giving here again! I am quoting the post again here!

[quote]The problem is with everyone, some technical glitch I suppose! the word for the above set is

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

I N S I N R D I U A T B O O N[/quote]

My word is BURNT Please continue from here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, rambabu
Hey guys, you have started with the earlier set again! :blink: :dry: :unsure: That set was exhausted and hence I started a new one, please start again with the one I am giving here again! I am quoting the post again here!

[quote]The problem is with everyone, some technical glitch I suppose! the word for the above set is

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

I N S I N R D I U A T B O O N

My word is BURNT Please continue from here![/quote]

AUDIT

GRANDILOQUENT

New set of letters are:

I N S I N R D I U A T B O O N

My word is BURNT Please continue from here!

AUDIT[/quote]

DOUBT

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.