Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well said Rajesh and Rajani.It is the user who need to filter out the bad things and take good things from social networking sites.

I have seen some comments where people express views very aggressively.
@Rajesh

You do have a valid point and I completely agree with your views!
@chinmoy, Rajesh is completely not right as sometimes we are not able to choose until we have a bad experience. In some cases even quiting out is not possible...I think some social networking sites like Facebook, Orkut, Linkedin are also used for business and job purpose which makes you to stay with that site inspite of bad experience.

Previously many cases of cheating and kidnapping finally killing of youngester have happened with the help of these sites...However i feel that most of the technology is misused often.
I think what Rajesh has suggested is that the all social networking sites are the mirror images of life itself! It's for us to differentiate the bad from the good and vice versa!
Thanking for sharing this piece of information here hope to see such more useful informations flowing from your side.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.