Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why the gays should bother about the world ?  Theirs a different world altogether.Now even from India many gays are ready to go to USA so that their marriages are legalized.

If all or even most become gay and lesbian, humnan race will definitely end very soon.  It is okay to respect rights and emotions of every one- even total lunatices.  But it is totally absurd to narrate virtues of gay/ lesbian relations or marriage or to treat them as normal family. One has to be totally blind to accept them as normal. In fact, if gay and lesbian relation and same sex marriage were normal, there would be no need for any campaign by them.  Normal marriage between man and woman is sustained since centuries rather from the early history of mankind.  There has never been campaign for hetero sexula marriages for the simple reason that this is according to order of nature and sane human behavior.  

I don't agree as my opinion is different. In my opinion we do marriage to have a company of a partner. Also when two persons of same sex can fulfill even their sexual needs too then what's wrong in legalizing it. These sort of relationships were not so open in past may be that's the reason there are never mentioned in the history

Then why god has created different sex on earth. God may have created single sex, and same sex person may have got pregnant by the same sex person. It is totally unnatural, and at times we have seen the results of doing unnatural things on earth. 

Natural or unnatural are relative terms. These terms are not absolute. What's natural for you may look Unnatural for somebody else. The same applies in the case of Gays. Do you think that these gays are unaware of these facts? They know. But they believe in their own beliefs. All of us are entitled to have their own opinions.

@rambabu there are always things which are exceptions from the law. What should be done to them. Do you think is a crime to be a gay or lesbian? When God himself has made them what they are who are we to say them wrong.

I'm very firm in this regard. It's not a crime to be a gay. It's their choice.

rambabu wrote:

Then marriages of same sex is also not wrong. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Then marriages of same sex is also not wrong. 

Sanjeev, i upheld your views.I supported views on gay marriages I believe in the right to choose one's way of life.

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why the gays should bother about the world ?  Theirs a different world altogether.Now even from India many gays are ready to go to USA so that their marriages are legalized.

If all or even most become gay and lesbian, humnan race will definitely end very soon.  It is okay to respect rights and emotions of every one- even total lunatices.  But it is totally absurd to narrate virtues of gay/ lesbian relations or marriage or to treat them as normal family. One has to be totally blind to accept them as normal. In fact, if gay and lesbian relation and same sex marriage were normal, there would be no need for any campaign by them.  Normal marriage between man and woman is sustained since centuries rather from the early history of mankind.  There has never been campaign for hetero sexula marriages for the simple reason that this is according to order of nature and sane human behavior.  

I don't agree as my opinion is different. In my opinion we do marriage to have a company of a partner. Also when two persons of same sex can fulfill even their sexual needs too then what's wrong in legalizing it. These sort of relationships were not so open in past may be that's the reason there are never mentioned in the history

Then why god has created different sex on earth. God may have created single sex, and same sex person may have got pregnant by the same sex person. It is totally unnatural, and at times we have seen the results of doing unnatural things on earth. 

Natural or unnatural are relative terms. These terms are not absolute. What's natural for you may look Unnatural for somebody else. The same applies in the case of Gays. Do you think that these gays are unaware of these facts? They know. But they believe in their own beliefs. All of us are entitled to have their own opinions.

@manoj then why God created gays? They themselves did not become gay or lesbian.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

all this discussion seems very bizarre and funny. There is no doubt that man and woman are natural companians in family relation.  The variant of same sex marriage is deviation from the natural way.  It is also very strange that even the bizarre and clearly unnatural relation between man and woman or woman and woman is being portrayed by some as 'natural'  or same as that of hetero sexual.  

This is not to say that sam sex relation never existed.  These always existed by only as a deviation from the normal.  Comparison of familt to  management of companyt or business is also very improper.  It is okay to employ man or woman or even eunuck as company director.  But family (I mean a natural and normal family) can be only of man and woman.  Even after legalization of so called same sex family,  there will be many social problems.  

What is the need for such so called same sex families. If any two men or women wish to live together, there is still no legal restriction.  Any one may live with any one.  Also any one may appoint any one as nominee in bank account or successor to property.  Nobody in the society objects to any man living with another man or any woman living with another woman. Simply they are considered 'friends'  and not husband and wife. They can manage property and finance just as a family does.  In fact,  such movement of same sexc family is not only bizarre but also unnecessary. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Necessary or unnecessary, the necessity of gay marriages or otherwise is a matter that lies in the realm of the individuals. It's best to leave it to individuals concerned. The benefits or losses are entirely their own.

rambabu wrote:

Necessary or unnecessary, the necessity of gay marriages or otherwise is a matter that lies in the realm of the individuals. It's best to leave it to individuals concerned. The benefits or losses are entirely their own.

Nobody objects to what they do.  But what is not considered proper by overwhelming majority if performed openly and shamelessly with pomp, show and thunder, there will defintely be repurcussions.  What is socially wrong and unacceptable can be only secret and without making so much noise.  A man and wife can be openly husband and wife but not same sex men or women. They can have their relation secretly without formal announcement.  Aso we need not make too much of recent decision in USA. Stiull the homo and lesbian are in hopeless minority. They cannot be ideal for society. But I agree that they should not be harassed and trhewir human rights respected.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

About the Societal norms and violations Great thinkers and Sociological experts too kept mum in this respect. Practically no one raised an objection for Gay marriages. It's not only you I too was puzzled and perplexed by this silence.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.