The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today he was sitting in front row taking notes during the otherwise long and boring budget speech. Seems to be improving.

It will be quite interesting to read those notes!!! :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are many such cases. This is really odd. Now a days camera is on. MPs need be carefully. Today, I saw in Facebook a photos of Smriti Irani sleeping in parliament. She also cobtested in Amethi. The poster in facebook commented that she might be busy thinking abou education reform.

There are many such cases. And this has been mentioned by the esteemed Poster. In fact Deve Gowda was the pioneer in Sleeping even amidst hot Parliament sessions.
There are many such cases. This is really odd. Now a days camera is on. MPs need be carefully. Today, I saw in Facebook a photos of Smriti Irani sleeping in parliament. She also cobtested in Amethi. The poster in facebook commented that she might be busy thinking abou education reform.

There are many such cases. And this has been mentioned by the esteemed Poster. In fact Deve Gowda was the pioneer in Sleeping even amidst hot Parliament sessions.

I think even Atalbihariji was used to taking short snoozes in between, I am not sure I think I have heard about it! :dry:

Actually sleep is a physical need. We all feel sleepy some times but we are not subjct to gaze by camera unlike legislators. There are very ong hours of discussion in parliament. A CPI(M) M.P. was addressing the house on Rail Budget when Rahul Gandhi was fould sleeping. Mayt be the CPI(M) M.P.s spech was too dull and caused Rahul Gandhi fall asleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually sleep is a physical need. We all feel sleepy some times but we are not subjct to gaze by camera unlike legislators. There are very ong hours of discussion in parliament. A CPI(M) M.P. was addressing the house on Rail Budget when Rahul Gandhi was fould sleeping. Mayt be the CPI(M) M.P.s spech was too dull and caused Rahul Gandhi fall asleep.

I agree to it. Even in cinemas also I found people sleeping and snoring when the movie becomes monotonous. What to speak of boring and stock phrased parliament Speeches?
There have been others who have been sleeping in parliament ...But never heard of Smriti Irani sleeping nor have I come across it anywhere so far..

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/rahul-gandhi-not-the-only-one-to-sleep-in-parliament_946366.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Taking a short nap should not lead to negative conclusions about anybody's capabilities. It could also be a reflection on the surroundings putting one to sleep for a short time. I like to watch LS and RS TV and have seen many members falling asleep for short periods. I agree the champion was Deve Gowda
Boring Surroundings some times act like a lullaby and puts anybody to sleep.

That is true, I can remember the times during boring lectures in college when we used to quietly slide down a little in our benches and take naps! :woohoo: But in a place like the parliament, it is matters that are crucial to the people and the country that are being discussed and boring as much as they could be, the representatives whom we have trusted and selected to sit in those hallowed portals, are expected to be attentive! So RG, Devegouda, Irani or whomever else is allegedly been sleeping should be pinched nicely and woken up! :whistle:

That is true, I can remember the times during boring lectures in college when we used to quietly slide down a little in our benches and take naps! :woohoo: But in a place like the parliament, it is matters that are crucial to the people and the country that are being discussed and boring as much as they could be, the representatives whom we have trusted and selected to sit in those hallowed portals, are expected to be attentive! So RG, Devegouda, Irani or whomever else is allegedly been sleeping should be pinched nicely and woken up! :whistle:

Ahaha.... That's a good solution. Pinch the sleeping.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.