The centenary celebrations of Indain Cinema took place in Nehru stadium, Chennai for the past four days. The grand celebartion took place yesterday. This was attended by the stalwarts of the South indian film industry.

The South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce (SIFCC) has successfully completed the celebrations. The final event yesterday, was attended by the President , Chief Ministers of four sotuh states and film celebrities.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the Odia newspaper there was a huge advertisement on this subject, we should be proud of heritages and the film industry which is one of the giants and it is always sad to see the state of Bollywood film industry where as it seems to me the south India film industry is going in right direction.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: RobertP
In the Odia newspaper there was a huge advertisement on this subject, we should be proud of heritages and the film industry which is one of the giants and it is always sad to see the state of Bollywood film industry where as it seems to me the south India film industry is going in right direction.

In this event also, there was a partilaity. The great legend who belongs to opposite party here in Tamilnadu was not invited properly. He is the leading politician Dr. Kalaignar M. Karunanidhi, Former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.

The centenary celebrations of Indain Cinema took place in Nehru stadium, Chennai for the past four days. The grand celebartion took place yesterday. This was attended by the stalwarts of the South indian film industry.

The South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce (SIFCC) has successfully completed the celebrations. The final event yesterday, was attended by the President , Chief Ministers of four sotuh states and film celebrities.

Being a Filmi buff, i followed the coverage keenly. Kudos to Jayalalitaa and SIFCC.
Thank you said by: RobertP

In this event also, there was a partilaity. The great legend who belongs to opposite party here in Tamilnadu was not invited properly. He is the leading politician Dr. Kalaignar M. Karunanidhi, Former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.

Yes, I read about this. There were some complaints also from Telugu senior artists. I think there is no place or function where there are no politics. Quite unfortunate.

Yes, I read about this. There were some complaints also from Telugu senior artists. I think there is no place or function where there are no politics. Quite unfortunate.

I don not think it is done by mistake or unfortunate. All due to poor politics.

You are right. Karunanidhi is not a small person. Many legends of Tamil movies owe their success to this legendary creative writer. I agree .His omission is intentional. But who is at loss ? Not Karunanidhi. But the festival itself is a great loser.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You are right. Karunanidhi is not a small person. Many legends of Tamil movies owe their success to this legendary creative writer. I agree .His omission is intentional. But who is at loss ? Not Karunanidhi. But the festival itself is a great loser.

Well said Rambabu! Dr. Kalaignar Karunanidhi has played and plays a cital role in Tamil cinema. He is well known for his dialogues in the films Parasakthi (Actor Sivaji Ganesan's debut), Manohara, etc. He hwas written songs too.

Well said Rambabu! Dr. Kalaignar Karunanidhi has played and plays a cital role in Tamil cinema. He is well known for his dialogues in the films Parasakthi (Actor Sivaji Ganesan's debut), Manohara, etc. He hwas written songs too.

Parasakthi and Manohara started the trend of releasing the records only for dialogues. Later this trend was followed by Sholay. Yes Karunanidhi has written songs also.

Here in North we don't about this festival. I think it is celebrated by South film Industry.

Here in North we don't about this festival. I think it is celebrated by South film Industry.

Yes, South Indian Film Chamber of commerce conducted the festival where all the film celebrities of Southern films were felicitated,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.