Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lets see the things in real perspective. Results are showing up. What more we want ? Whether it's a coincidence or otherwise, tome will say.
I was reading some comments on Facebook about Raghuram Rajan effect on Rupee...one amusing one says "Raghuram Rajan is so good-looking that the U.S. $ has Fallen for him ! :)

Some of them are saying that he resembles with James Bond and is out to take the problem by its neck. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was reading some comments on Facebook about Raghuram Rajan effect on Rupee...one amusing one says "Raghuram Rajan is so good-looking that the U.S. $ has Fallen for him ! :)

Some of them are saying that he resembles with James Bond and is out to take the problem by its neck. :laugh:

I'm sure he will rise up to the expectations of the people.

Although governor of RBI cannot handle everything single handed and unless others responsible now knew their mistakes and trying to amend some of them with right kind of steps.

Although governor of RBI cannot handle everything single handed and unless others responsible now knew their mistakes and trying to amend some of them with right kind of steps.

Obviously he learned from the mistakes committed by his predecessors. After seeing the good results of his reforms. people in the government will certainly join him and strengthen his policies.

I guess that is going a bit too far lol, however there is a lot of expectations from him and lets hope he lives upto them given the political scenario in our country which can throw anyone off balance however committed they might be ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess that is going a bit too far lol, however there is a lot of expectations from him and lets hope he lives upto them given the political scenario in our country which can throw anyone off balance however committed they might be ...

Let us not rubbish his predecessor's role. It's too early to comment on his performance as RBI Governor. I am impressed with his chequered academics but to free India from the kind of economic mess which he has inherited, the government headed by political sharks are to act in unison. He alone can do very little!

And this was in Yahoo India news headlines, but I guess a single person, in whatever position cannot change the affairs. This is not Rajashahi here.

And this was in Yahoo India news headlines, but I guess a single person, in whatever position cannot change the affairs. This is not Rajashahi here.

Thank god. At least a beginning has been done.. If his efforts to do good for the country are not realized and supported we don't deserve to lead a better life than a gutter life.

Let us not rubbish his predecessor's role. It's too early to comment on his performance as RBI Governor. I am impressed with his chequered academics but to free India from the kind of economic mess which he has inherited, the government headed by political sharks are to act in unison. He alone can do very little!

Of course Subba Rao and others before him have been dong a commendable job except that they have to work under stress often making compromises to suit the government .In that way I feel that it is better to have one party government, the interference and compromises would be far less...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.