Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The plan of separate Telangana is ready. Hyderabad will be union territory for five years.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Creation-of-Telangana-Details-emerge-Hyderabad-to-be-a-Union-territory/articleshow/21426310.cms

According to news reports not many Andhrites are happy about tis decision, but the center is going all out to please certain smaller parties with the hope that they will get their support during general elections...

Both Telangana and the Andhra people want Hyderabad. In order to resolve the problem center might take decision to make Hyderabad as a union territory and as a common capital. I welcome this.

Situation is like Chandigarh. Both Haryana and Punjab wants Chandigarh. But for more than 50 years both are sharing Chandigarh. This formula may be suitable for AP and Telangana.

The problem will be that many more states will get fragmented and it will be all the more complicated for the citizens to deal with when they have to move from one state to the other....

Already demand for Gurkha land started.

There is serious need to divide UP into three separate states immediately for its vastness and distant locations of government offices, high court etc. I am sure UP is next in the list that will get a green signal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The plan of separate Telangana is ready. Hyderabad will be union territory for five years.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Creation-of-Telangana-Details-emerge-Hyderabad-to-be-a-Union-territory/articleshow/21426310.cms

According to news reports not many Andhrites are happy about tis decision, but the center is going all out to please certain smaller parties with the hope that they will get their support during general elections...

Both Telangana and the Andhra people want Hyderabad. In order to resolve the problem center might take decision to make Hyderabad as a union territory and as a common capital. I welcome this.

Situation is like Chandigarh. Both Haryana and Punjab wants Chandigarh. But for more than 50 years both are sharing Chandigarh. This formula may be suitable for AP and Telangana.

The problem will be that many more states will get fragmented and it will be all the more complicated for the citizens to deal with when they have to move from one state to the other....

There is serious need to divide UP into three separate states immediately for its vastness and distant locations of government offices, high court etc. I am sure UP is next in the list that will get a green signal.

Yes by all means. Now it's the beginning. Once it's started and now you will see a new state forms every year.

Yes by all means. Now it's the beginning. Once it's started and now you will see a new state forms every year.

If they do it for the genuine needs and demand for public in their interest there is nothing wrong. If they do it for political gains, that sure is not fair.

If they do it for the genuine needs and demand for public in their interest there is nothing wrong. If they do it for political gains, that sure is not fair.

There can never be 'genuine demands'.it's the demand of unemployed politicians.

In case of UP it is a genuine popular demand because having all government offices in Lucknow, high court at Allahabad people find it real tough to reach there. Politicians are only trying to neglect this demand for decades in their own interests.

In case of UP it is a genuine popular demand because having all government offices in Lucknow, high court at Allahabad people find it real tough to reach there. Politicians are only trying to neglect this demand for decades in their own interests.

In the case of Telangana, the demand cropped up from the minds of a few unemployed politicians who were interested in solving their unemployment problems of themselves and their family members.

In the case of Telangana, the demand cropped up from the minds of a few unemployed politicians who were interested in solving their unemployment problems of themselves and their family members.

Exactly. Now there will be more vacancies of MLA, judges, I.A.S. and police officers although the overall work remains the same. The extra expenditure will be a burden on tax payers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Telangana issue has trigerred problems outside the Telangana region now. Many people in the rest of Andhra are against it. Kiran Kumar and Chiranjeevi may resign soon with a bunch of ministers.
Separate Telangana is announced. People are celebrating. Congratulation to residents of the Telangana region. Hope they will prosper.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/upa-endorses-separate-telengana-state-121044850.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are many problems to be solved first. Water disputes are going to be the main cause that may lead to unrest in both regions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.