Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some of the roles that he played were unique and remembered to this day - Love in Tokyo, Do Badan, Munimji, Naseeb, Upkar, Phir wohi dil laya hoon,Don,Victoria 303 were some of the films where I loved his performance ..

You are right. I rate his role as a street smart crook in Victoria 203, as unique.

True, another role that was wicked as well as likeable was the one he played in Kashmir ki Kali, he had some funny moments with Shammi Kapoor ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some of the roles that he played were unique and remembered to this day - Love in Tokyo, Do Badan, Munimji, Naseeb, Upkar, Phir wohi dil laya hoon,Don,Victoria 303 were some of the films where I loved his performance ..

You are right. I rate his role as a street smart crook in Victoria 203, as unique.

True, another role that was wicked as well as likeable was the one he played in Kashmir ki Kali, he had some funny moments with Shammi Kapoor ...

Pran add comedy with badman role. Pran also played funny role in Khandan and Dus Lakh
Yes , He was great in Bollywood in negative roles. He will be in memories of people always.

His positive roles are also as memorable as his negative roles.
Yes , He was great in Bollywood in negative roles. He will be in memories of people always.

Rather the positive roles are more memorable. His negative roles are too many to remember.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Rather the positive roles are more memorable. His negative roles are too many to remember.

Pran is a complete actor. He has portrayed all conceivable kinds of roles with elan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.