Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today Teja denied the allegations and said to help the victims he has not filed an FIR.
This has always been the case, now Telugu Superstars Chiranjeevi's son Ramcharn Teja joins the bandwagon with his latest brawl..
Ramcharan Teja is acting in the upcoming remake Hindi film Zanjeer ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/chiranjeevi-s-son-ram-charan-teja-in-a-roadside-brawl/1112574/

Ramcharan could get into films because of his father's influence. Ramcharan's bodyguards beaten two techies who came on his way. He says, they came on his way. Hence Ramcharan ordered his bodyguards to beat the techies. The fact is that it seems Ramcharan was disappointed because, the techies did not chase him for his autograph. I think you could understand that it's an effort to grab the limelight, because Ramcharan is still wet behind the ears and there are no fans for him.

I was somehow under the impression that Teja was a big star in Telugu and now acting in a hindi film as well...

He is star of Telugu but south stars never get big success in Hindi films.

You mean the male south Indian stars? because many of the top female stars have been from the south like Waheeda rehman, Vyjayantimala,Hema malini, Sreedevi , Jaya prada to Aishwariya Rai, Shilpa shetty, Deepika Padukone etc...

Yes I mean male south star. Where is Kamla Hausan, Rajni Kant in Bollywood. Indeed in Bollywood male star from north specially from Punjabi leads and female from south and Bangal leads.
This has always been the case, now Telugu Superstars Chiranjeevi's son Ramcharn Teja joins the bandwagon with his latest brawl..

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/chiranjeevi-s-son-ram-charan-teja-in-a-roadside-brawl/1112574/

Ramcharan could get into films because of his father's influence. Ramcharan's bodyguards beaten two techies who came on his way. He says, they came on his way. Hence Ramcharan ordered his bodyguards to beat the techies. The fact is that it seems Ramcharan was disappointed because, the techies did not chase him for his autograph. I think you could understand that it's an effort to grab the limelight, because Ramcharan is still wet behind the ears and there are no fans for him.

I was somehow under the impression that Teja was a big star in Telugu and now acting in a hindi film as well...

You mean the male south Indian stars? because many of the top female stars have been from the south like Waheeda rehman, Vyjayantimala,Hema malini, Sreedevi , Jaya prada to Aishwariya Rai, Shilpa shetty, Deepika Padukone etc...

Yes I mean male south star. Where is Kamla Hausan, Rajni Kant in Bollywood. Indeed in Bollywood male star from north specially from Punjabi leads and female from south and Bangal leads.

Kamal Hasan and Rajanikant are enjoying the status of super stardom in South. They never wanted to settle on Bollywood.

Rajnikanth is a superstar of India earning the highest and also having a stature that can only be compared to Amitabh Bachan and acting in hindi films may not appeal to him or may not make any difference to him.It is the same with Kamala Hassan, he too is one of the most talented actors in India and there is no need for him to act in Hindi films...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajnikanth is a superstar of India earning the highest and also having a stature that can only be compared to Amitabh Bachan and acting in hindi films may not appeal to him or may not make any difference to him.It is the same with Kamala Hassan, he too is one of the most talented actors in India and there is no need for him to act in Hindi films...

Once while answering a scribe, Amitabh himself told that he was a fan of Kamala Hasan. Kamala Hasan except one or two appeared in the remakes of Balachander's movies. Many times he expressed that there is no intention of seeking a career in Bollywood.
Now it is emerging that the security was meant for his father Chiranjeevi who is a central minister.But there is also controversy as to why he was given security in the first place since there is no ife threat for him and how the security went with the son ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now Teja is singing another song. He says his bodyguards threatened the techies verbally and the photos that appeared in the press showing him in the background are fake and morphed.
Now Teja is singing another song. He says his bodyguards threatened the techies verbally and the photos that appeared in the press showing him in the background are fake and morphed.

See what a little money and fame can do to man, he forgets he is dealing with human. :huh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

See what a little money and fame can do to man, he forgets he is dealing with human. :huh:

All his money, name and fame are borrowed from his father chrianjeevi. Here in Telugu Ramcharan Teja was never considered as a successful actor.

All his money, name and fame are borrowed from his father chrianjeevi. Here in Telugu Ramcharan Teja was never considered as a successful actor.

That is called 'Baap ka maal' father's money that he will inherit ultimately. But if he would have earned it himself he knew its value more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.