This has always been the case, now Telugu Superstars Chiranjeevi's son Ramcharn Teja joins the bandwagon with his latest brawl..
Ramcharan Teja is acting in the upcoming remake Hindi film Zanjeer ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/chiranjeevi-s-son-ram-charan-teja-in-a-roadside-brawl/1112574/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This has always been the case, now Telugu Superstars Chiranjeevi's son Ramcharn Teja joins the bandwagon with his latest brawl..

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/chiranjeevi-s-son-ram-charan-teja-in-a-roadside-brawl/1112574/

Ramcharan could get into films because of his father's influence. Ramcharan's bodyguards beaten two techies who came on his way. He says, they came on his way. Hence Ramcharan ordered his bodyguards to beat the techies. The fact is that it seems Ramcharan was disappointed because, the techies did not chase him for his autograph. I think you could understand that it's an effort to grab the limelight, because Ramcharan is still wet behind the ears and there are no fans for him.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Ramcharan could get into films because of his father's influence. Ramcharan's bodyguards beaten two techies who came on his way. He says, they came on his way. Hence Ramcharan ordered his bodyguards to beat the techies. The fact is that it seems Ramcharan was disappointed because, the techies did not chase him for his autograph. I think you could understand that it's an effort to grab the limelight, because Ramcharan is still wet behind the ears and there are no fans for him.

Ramcharan is stranger in Hindi belt. I also read this news it is not new one. Earlier Haryana minister Kands bead cricket player because he was trying to overtake him. Now Kanda is behind bars in Gitika Sharma suside case.

I was somehow under the impression that Teja was a big star in Telugu and now acting in a hindi film as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was somehow under the impression that Teja was a big star in Telugu and now acting in a hindi film as well...

Teja is a product of Chiranjeevi's family. He's yet to see a hit.All the compliments we see in the press are paid complements.

Here in AP, the press can be made to write in whatever way we like to have. New comers to the movie industry pay the press to build a hype.We commoners think that the concerned actor is really a great actor. Teja has the added advantage of his father, who is really a great actor and now a central minister.

Teja is a product of Chiranjeevi's family. He's yet to see a hit.All the compliments we see in the press are paid complements.

Here in AP, the press can be made to write in whatever way we like to have. New comers to the movie industry pay the press to build a hype.We commoners think that the concerned actor is really a great actor. Teja has the added advantage of his father, who is really a great actor and now a central minister.

We find most of the off springs of great actors lack the talent that their fathers or mothers had except may be Raj Kapoors family and Sivaji Ganeshan's son ...We hardly get to see any other actor doing as well as their parents did, this is probaby because they take many things like hard work and dedication for granted !

I feel that as long as the public continue the hero worshiping acts of celebrities to the extreme, they are going to behave like THE celebrities who can get away with anything.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel that as long as the public continue the hero worshiping acts of celebrities to the extreme, they are going to behave like THE celebrities who can get away with anything.

Thats very true, it is because of such an attitude that they tend to think very high of themselves...I guess this is seen everywhere, people tend to make much of celebrities ..

He is star of Telugu but south stars never get big success in Hindi films.

You mean the male south Indian stars? because many of the top female stars have been from the south like Waheeda rehman, Vyjayantimala,Hema malini, Sreedevi , Jaya prada to Aishwariya Rai, Shilpa shetty, Deepika Padukone etc...

You mean the male south Indian stars? because many of the top female stars have been from the south like Waheeda rehman, Vyjayantimala,Hema malini, Sreedevi , Jaya prada to Aishwariya Rai, Shilpa shetty, Deepika Padukone etc...

True, No male South Indian star could make a mark in Hindi movies. Where as the scenario is different when t comes to female South Indian stars.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.