Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Internet is already costlier by almost 30% in last couple of months, if rates would go further up it may bring usage down up to some extent apart from the customer taking unlimited plans or corporate sector.

I am already using the unlimited monthly plan. So, I guess, I will have to continue with that only. I was thinking of changing it the next month. But that now I have heard this news, I plan to continue the same way.

My 10 month old plan (10 months 60 GB usage for 3300/ only) is expiring tonight but I will not continue with it any more. I wish I could continue the same as it has many more facilities although they have reduced usage time to 6 months for 3300/ and GB limited to 50.

I have a doubt. If we say we have unlimited plan, then how do they say, only 10GB or 50GB etc. If they are giving a specific number in GB, it becomes limited, isn't it.

I have'nt mentioned it to be unlimited, it's limited by all means. It's for 10 months and 60 GB. The unlimited plan would cost 850 /P/M for this specific company which provides broadband on wireless technology and router facility.
I knew I use about 5 GB a month so I took that one.

Ok. Got that cleared. 5 GB per month is more than twice my usage easily. I hardly reach 2GB. You might be downloading stuff then.

I have to go for unlimited plan only.. Even I don't know how much I use... I used to download lot, big games and softwares. :laugh:

I also have an unlimited plan and use it to the fullest. Like you too I download a lot of stuff. I mainly go for downloading songs.

I too download and upload enough files besides video chatting consumes enough of it too. I remain connected with family, friends and clients through my gmail account.

I don't need to upload a lot of stuff. Moreover, I have no need to do video chatting as well. So, these two things apart, I download stuff like songs and videos of matches I love to watch.
Internet is already costlier by almost 30% in last couple of months, if rates would go further up it may bring usage down up to some extent apart from the customer taking unlimited plans or corporate sector.

I am already using the unlimited monthly plan. So, I guess, I will have to continue with that only. I was thinking of changing it the next month. But that now I have heard this news, I plan to continue the same way.

My 10 month old plan (10 months 60 GB usage for 3300/ only) is expiring tonight but I will not continue with it any more. I wish I could continue the same as it has many more facilities although they have reduced usage time to 6 months for 3300/ and GB limited to 50.

I have a doubt. If we say we have unlimited plan, then how do they say, only 10GB or 50GB etc. If they are giving a specific number in GB, it becomes limited, isn't it.

I have'nt mentioned it to be unlimited, it's limited by all means. It's for 10 months and 60 GB. The unlimited plan would cost 850 /P/M for this specific company which provides broadband on wireless technology and router facility.
I knew I use about 5 GB a month so I took that one.

Ok. Got that cleared. 5 GB per month is more than twice my usage easily. I hardly reach 2GB. You might be downloading stuff then.

I have to go for unlimited plan only.. Even I don't know how much I use... I used to download lot, big games and softwares. :laugh:

I also have an unlimited plan and use it to the fullest. Like you too I download a lot of stuff. I mainly go for downloading songs.

I too download and upload enough files besides video chatting consumes enough of it too. I remain connected with family, friends and clients through my gmail account.

Yeah.. Video chatting surely can consume lots of data.

Plus I used to see online movies sometime, which really eats up lots of data too.

I download interesting clippings instead of watching the entire movie. So, that helps in reducing a lot of waste download for me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.