Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not necessary that the internet will become costlier. The prices may stabilize with time. Things like electronic items, gadgets and services have a reputation of getting cheaper with time. The price rise on internet services may be a temporary phrase.

Mala Jaiswar
Internet is already costlier by almost 30% in last couple of months, if rates would go further up it may bring usage down up to some extent apart from the customer taking unlimited plans or corporate sector.

I am already using the unlimited monthly plan. So, I guess, I will have to continue with that only. I was thinking of changing it the next month. But that now I have heard this news, I plan to continue the same way.

My 10 month old plan (10 months 60 GB usage for 3300/ only) is expiring tonight but I will not continue with it any more. I wish I could continue the same as it has many more facilities although they have reduced usage time to 6 months for 3300/ and GB limited to 50.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just today read in the news that Reliance got the licence for 4G for all India. So I thought internet changes will go down after 4g.. Well, hope so.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
B) It is news but not final.
There is one bad news :angry: :angry:
The internet is getting costlier
http://www.indiatimes.com/technology/internet/internet-rates-may-go-up-61630.html
B) i have BSNL connection I think it will not costly.
Just today read in the news that Reliance got the licence for 4G for all India. So I thought internet changes will go down after 4g.. Well, hope so.
:) Unlimited plan is best one don't try to change it. I have bitter experience of other plans. I also have unlimited plan. My charges for one month is Rs. 650 approx.
Internet is already costlier by almost 30% in last couple of months, if rates would go further up it may bring usage down up to some extent apart from the customer taking unlimited plans or corporate sector.

I am already using the unlimited monthly plan. So, I guess, I will have to continue with that only. I was thinking of changing it the next month. But that now I have heard this news, I plan to continue the same way.
:) Yes it is in our hand to increase our income but we have not control on price.
hen the general price level rises, we cannot expect internet cost static. Instead our income should increase,
It is not necessary that the internet will become costlier. The prices may stabilize with time. Things like electronic items, gadgets and services have a reputation of getting cheaper with time. The price rise on internet services may be a temporary phrase.

How can it be temporary? The prices once increased will remain so. They are not going to come down. If they were to increase for a limited time, only then we can say that the hike is temporary.

My 10 month old plan (10 months 60 GB usage for 3300/ only) is expiring tonight but I will not continue with it any more. I wish I could continue the same as it has many more facilities although they have reduced usage time to 6 months for 3300/ and GB limited to 50.

I have a doubt. If we say we have unlimited plan, then how do they say, only 10GB or 50GB etc. If they are giving a specific number in GB, it becomes limited, isn't it.

I have a doubt. If we say we have unlimited plan, then how do they say, only 10GB or 50GB etc. If they are giving a specific number in GB, it becomes limited, isn't it.

I have'nt mentioned it to be unlimited, it's limited by all means. It's for 10 months and 60 GB. The unlimited plan would cost 850 /P/M for this specific company which provides broadband on wireless technology and router facility.
I knew I use about 5 GB a month so I took that one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.