The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IT IS A GOOD DECISION TAKEN BY OUR GOVERNMENT. DER AAA PAR DURST AAA .
Looks like UPA is now in a hurry to do things before the elections so that they get all the advantage ... The comments posted by people show the kind of anti feeling Mehbooba mufti generates ...

You are bang on! I personally feel the judicial process in these categories of crimes should be much faster. In the present case the Supreme Court cleared the decks quite a long way back and this government has bungled it up by making the former President sit tight on this!!!

In the entire history of Indian politics so far, Pratibha Patil can be easily termed as the worst ever president India had, and it is shameful that being a woman she failed to handle issues with more care and sensitivity.She is also probably the most corrupt of them all ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a very good news. But somebody(terriorists) warn to attack somewhere because of the afzal hang.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I welcome this decision. Sooner or later, it had to be done, then why the delay? Anyways, it has materialized now and that matters. After Kasab, this is another good news for all of us.
Looks like UPA is now in a hurry to do things before the elections so that they get all the advantage ... The comments posted by people show the kind of anti feeling Mehbooba mufti generates ...

You are bang on! I personally feel the judicial process in these categories of crimes should be much faster. In the present case the Supreme Court cleared the decks quite a long way back and this government has bungled it up by making the former President sit tight on this!!!

In the entire history of Indian politics so far, Pratibha Patil can be easily termed as the worst ever president India had, and it is shameful that being a woman she failed to handle issues with more care and sensitivity.She is also probably the most corrupt of them all ...

Though it is really not the time to talk about that lady now, I still agree and share your thoughts. Whenever the topic would raise in discussion, we all felt that Ms. Patil could have been more active.

Though it is really not the time to talk about that lady now, I still agree and share your thoughts. Whenever the topic would raise in discussion, we all felt that Ms. Patil could have been more active.

A president is not good or bad but a rubber stamp only. He is not the one who acts or decides on his or her own.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A president is not good or bad but a rubber stamp only. He is not the one who acts or decides on his or her own.

Why is our president only a rubber stamp, when he is the head of army, navy and air force? Why is he so weak? Why do we still see a president of india just a puppet in the hand who cannot have his own say?

Why is our president only a rubber stamp, when he is the head of army, navy and air force? Why is he so weak? Why do we still see a president of india just a puppet in the hand who cannot have his own say?

He has no constitutional rights to initiate things but sign a bill and that's it. He is honorary head of three armies who can fly for fun but in real. He does not order army to move but only signs on dotted lines.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He has no constitutional rights to initiate things but sign a bill and that's it. He is honorary head of three armies who can fly for fun but in real. He does not order army to move but only signs on dotted lines.

Then what's the use of such a post? It's for the name only. It is like being a doll who is handled by others as they like it. What's the point in becoming the president then? But then how do you see Pranab Mukharjee's two decisions?

Why a tax payer should bear a Rubber stamp?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.