Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think she is out of medal hunt now!! Also, an observation, it is hardly unlikely that such threads are going to make any difference to the participants in Olympics, so I request to not create threads saying "Best of Luck..." Please dedicate threads only for other discussions where something fruitful can be discussed !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think she is out of medal hunt now!! Also, an observation, it is hardly unlikely that such threads are going to make any difference to the participants in Olympics, so I request to not create threads saying "Best of Luck..." Please dedicate threads only for other discussions where something fruitful can be discussed !

I believed your words yesterday :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, deeply hurt, didn't watch news too.

Today morning, through newspaper only, came to know that she has won bronze medal. Is should say, it's only luck, not her hard work which presented her this bronze medal!!!!

http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-girl-who-created-olympic-history-for-india-slideshow/

Let me congratulate her for her bronze medal.

Meera sandhu
Congratulation to her and she won a medal for country.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's the second time, a lady wins a medal to India in the individual catagory.

Really happy that luck favoured her this time.....

Meera sandhu
She has lost her semi-final match against world number 1, yet remains in the medal hunt. A glorious journey for her- a true champion! Hats off to her!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8531]}

Sir what is the latest news.

You already know the result! She deserves every bit of it! I'm sure she going to win many more laurels for the country! Hats off to her once again!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8545]}
When Indian tennis is out of medal race as expected, Saina's win is really like a water drop(a small stream) in a desert. Isn't it?
We call it "Marubhoomiyile neerurava"

Meera sandhu
When Indian tennis is out of medal race as expected, Saina's win is really like a water drop(a small stream) in a desert. Isn't it?
We call it "Marubhoomiyile neerurava"

I think your wishes worked and Saina won else she was on the verge of loosing the match. The Chinese girl pulled her muscles and gave Saina a walkover.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So In this Olympic no gold but ended with max number of medals.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Let us all congratulate the winners.
After all what else can we do!!!!
How many of us have participated in sports in state level or national level.....any idea...
Am sure, 1 in 100 or 1000

Meera sandhu
She did her bit by winning the first ever medal in badminton at the Olympics. 6 medals this time though we missed a gold :dry: We have better hopes for the next at Rio :) :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.