Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, some of the such kind of incidents are taking place due to the dress the women wearing and some incidents are taking place due to the behavior of women and but in some cases men are worst and feel women as a doll and he harasses.

Dress related incidents are very few compared to other incidents where housewives working within the confines of their house have been raped, small children are molested, so it is just an excuse to defend themselves .The shocking thing is the authorities coming wit such pronouncements and judgments...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dresses of woman is not at all a matter.

That all happens when thought of the man is wrong.
They can purify the thought.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Dresses of woman is not at all a matter.

That all happens when thought of the man is wrong.
They can purify the thought.

Thats true ! a good decent man would never stoop so low as to abuse another human being especially a woman who is biologically weaker than him, which is also a reason for men to get so aggressive ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sound can not be made in one hand so fault may be in two side.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram, in this kind of things this proverb cannot be applied. Now women became a dum doll for men. If women is available alone, the men starting harassing. Though the women in good and dignified. Actually such incidents may have influence of bad movies recently released, inspiration of same kind of incidents or any love rejection or pub culture

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I wonder whether there is any dress that protects women from rape. I feel that a woman found alone, looking simple and helpless, less confident without access to mobile phone is easier target for the rape maniac.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So, are you saying, women can never be assaulted without a fault from her :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I can't agree with your opinion. Also, .No woman will want herself to meet with such a situation, without her consent. I believe so.
If so, tell me, if a lady has to work at night for her family, what should she do? All IT firms have night shift, what should they do?????

Let me tell an incident that happened 2 years before.
A lady of 50 years old and her daughter of age 22 were alone at home. Both these ladies were raped and killed by 2 men of 30's.
Here, tell me, what fault have ladies done?????
You should give me its reply :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I wonder whether there is any dress that protects women from rape. I feel that a woman found alone, looking simple and helpless, less confident without access to mobile phone is easier target for the rape maniac.

I 100% agree with you

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Is that what you think of rape, that a girl invites or shows some signs to the rapist that makes him do it? This is ridiculous....criminals get encouraged by such thoughts since the intensity of their own abusive act gets diluted.

Is that what you think of rape, that a girl invites or shows some signs to the rapist that makes him do it? This is ridiculous....criminals get encouraged by such thoughts since the intensity of their own abusive act gets diluted.

Rape and other crimes actually flow from the thought that woman is an item of consumption whereas man is the user. So, if he feels some woman attractive, he is lured to use (rape) her. Again she is considered as a commodity only. That is why if some one rapes her or may be she has some extramarital or premarital relation, she is considered as 'used', 'second hand' 'unchaste'. But a man is never considered as unchaste even if he has extramarital relation or has raped. How is that the rapist is still chaste and his victim unchaste. This mentality is more tyrannical than actual rape.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.