Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the reporter who covered the whole incident is being accused of motivating the molesters by union and state ministers. This is limit of shamelessness.

Sunil, yesterday evening there was a very interesting debate on ( The Buck Stops Here ) NDTV led by Barkha Dutt about the very same issue.The topic dealt with , how far can camera men actually help, on the one hand their professionalism takes over and they want to shoot the event and show it to the world and on the other hand they are not sure whether they are doing the right thing by not helping the victim..

In fact I remember that a British photographer who won the highest award for a picture of his - the subject of which was an African ( Sydanese ) child about to die of starvation and a vulture sitting nearby watching its prey ! The camera man apparently became guilt ridden and committed suicide after the back lash he received for not helping the child ..This is a very complicated issue !

I agree but, how else could he help? He even called police who arrived late and only in limited number and never tried to help the girl. How do you expect a single person to stop the whole mob. Had he not brought the pics in local channel- the story would be simply a no story.

It is not possible to prevent a crime immediately when mob is involved. Action can be taken only later. The most important step will be to help the girl get rid of trauma and not feel guilty. she is still as pure and innocent as ever. Secondly, the criminals must be booked and given exemplary punishment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now the reporter who covered the whole incident is being accused of motivating the molesters by union and state ministers. This is limit of shamelessness.

Sunil, yesterday evening there was a very interesting debate on ( The Buck Stops Here ) NDTV led by Barkha Dutt about the very same issue.The topic dealt with , how far can camera men actually help, on the one hand their professionalism takes over and they want to shoot the event and show it to the world and on the other hand they are not sure whether they are doing the right thing by not helping the victim..

In fact I remember that a British photographer who won the highest award for a picture of his - the subject of which was an African ( Sydanese ) child about to die of starvation and a vulture sitting nearby watching its prey ! The camera man apparently became guilt ridden and committed suicide after the back lash he received for not helping the child ..This is a very complicated issue !

I agree but, how else could he help? He even called police who arrived late and only in limited number and never tried to help the girl. How do you expect a single person to stop the whole mob. Had he not brought the pics in local channel- the story would be simply a no story.

Everything was Ok. But girl's face was not edited first and was shown in TV channels. It's not right :evil:

Meera sandhu

It is not possible to prevent a crime immediately when mob is involved. Action can be taken only later. The most important step will be to help the girl get rid of trauma and not feel guilty. she is still as pure and innocent as ever. Secondly, the criminals must be booked and given exemplary punishment.

Had the reporter jumped into the fray, he would have been beaten badly by the mob and he would not have been able to photograph the culprits!! Its a very complicated issue and I feel there should be no guilt on his part because he has been able to identify the molesters. A single person against a mob of 20 would have been a very futile and feeble attempt, in such situations, it is best to at least help in some other way! But why is the media blaming only that one reporter, there were many other passersby who could have intervened?? Just because he wields a camera, he should take all that nonsense of not helping the girl???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Everything was Ok. But girl's face was not edited first and was shown in TV channels. It's not right :evil:

when was her face shown?? the videos that I watched, her face is not seen. :dry: :unsure:

The same type of incident is happened in Hyderabad 2 days back. As they teased the girl and recorded the entire in to cell. The girl kept complaint on them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

when was her face shown?? the videos that I watched, her face is not seen. :dry: :unsure:

I read in our newspaper that videos shown first, her face was not edited. It was done later only :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
The same type of incident is happened in Hyderabad 2 days back. As they teased the girl and recorded the entire in to cell. The girl kept complaint on them.

Can you give the link please?

Meera sandhu

I read in our newspaper that videos shown first, her face was not edited. It was done later only :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't know, I have seen the video clips on a news channel immediately after it happened and her face is not seen anywhere, its covered by her hair!!

I also don't know.
I read in newspaper. So, can't confirm it.

Meera sandhu

I don't know, I have seen the video clips on a news channel immediately after it happened and her face is not seen anywhere, its covered by her hair!!

Why should girl's face be hidden. It is criminals who raped her that need hide their faces. She is victim and she need not be ashamed of anything. It is really necessary to change the mindset that considers the rape victim blemished and tarnished. Rape is nothing but an assault and injury.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.