Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The most shocking and disgusting news is that the group of people were encouraged to do so by a TV reporter who had his camera ready to capture the images...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/guwahati/Scribe-instigated-mob-to-molest-Guwahati-girl-Activist/articleshow/14922588.cms

But i read somewhere, he do so, because he was alone and can't fight against a group of 20-30 people. So, he shoot the video so that all faces are visible. Is it a lie :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I just heard one more news telling that in Assam Army men molested a girl. What is happening to our country?

Want to make each day Accountable

I just heard one more news telling that in Assam Army men molested a girl. What is happening to our country?

This is known as misusing of power :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

The indian men, don't know what they understand to them.

Want to make each day Accountable

The indian men, don't know what they understand to them.

Please change 'understand' in last sentence. I feel this is result of literal translation from your mother tongue. Better write- "I don't know what the Indian men think of women"

I have read somewhere that the singles up to age of forty are more likely to molest or rape. After forty, they fear more.

I have written a new thread giving the view that Indian girls lose innocence even in teens as they constantly fear teasing or molestation. It is also suggested that girls should be less timid.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

They should be punished such a way that seeing the punishment no one can think to do further.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now the reporter who covered the whole incident is being accused of motivating the molesters by union and state ministers. This is limit of shamelessness.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now the reporter who covered the whole incident is being accused of motivating the molesters by union and state ministers. This is limit of shamelessness.

Sunil, yesterday evening there was a very interesting debate on ( The Buck Stops Here ) NDTV led by Barkha Dutt about the very same issue.The topic dealt with , how far can camera men actually help, on the one hand their professionalism takes over and they want to shoot the event and show it to the world and on the other hand they are not sure whether they are doing the right thing by not helping the victim..

In fact I remember that a British photographer who won the highest award for a picture of his - the subject of which was an African ( Sydanese ) child about to die of starvation and a vulture sitting nearby watching its prey ! The camera man apparently became guilt ridden and committed suicide after the back lash he received for not helping the child ..This is a very complicated issue !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

very strange and a good example of shamelessness.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sunil, yesterday evening there was a very interesting debate on ( The Buck Stops Here ) NDTV led by Barkha Dutt about the very same issue.The topic dealt with , how far can camera men actually help, on the one hand their professionalism takes over and they want to shoot the event and show it to the world and on the other hand they are not sure whether they are doing the right thing by not helping the victim..

In fact I remember that a British photographer who won the highest award for a picture of his - the subject of which was an African ( Sydanese ) child about to die of starvation and a vulture sitting nearby watching its prey ! The camera man apparently became guilt ridden and committed suicide after the back lash he received for not helping the child ..This is a very complicated issue !

I agree but, how else could he help? He even called police who arrived late and only in limited number and never tried to help the girl. How do you expect a single person to stop the whole mob. Had he not brought the pics in local channel- the story would be simply a no story.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.