All said and done I still feel that our legal system is good and has seen a lot of improvements lately. I have had to attend a civil case with regard to our family properties and had the opportunity of observing several different proceedings at close quarters like the criminal court, family court etc which are located next to each other.I was quite impressed by the manner in which the family court functions so also the others..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure you saw all this in your own city. You would have found it altogether different in our area barring a few privileged cities. This is (law)one of the worst suffered area that needs an immediate attention.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes u can say our legal system is improving to some extend but still there is corruption and politics in this system which will nver improve.
I am sure you saw all this in your own city. You would have found it altogether different in our area barring a few privileged cities. This is (law)one of the best suffered area that needs an immediate attention.

Yes, I read about the lawlessness that prevails in other states and feel that a lot needs to be done to make it better and more people friendly.from my own experience , I felt that the lawyers and the judges are quite fair and moderate in their views !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am sure you saw all this in your own city. You would have found it altogether different in our area barring a few privileged cities. This is (law)one of the worst suffered area that needs an immediate attention.

Yes, I read about the lawlessness that prevails in other states and feel that a lot needs to be done to make it better and more people friendly.from my own experience , I felt that the lawyers and the judges are quite fair and moderate in their views !

Actually no one is interested to improve it. Every one thinks that this is most profitable to leave it the way it is so that every one gets his share. To hack with general suffering public.

Ya Very good legal system... :) :)

But all lawyers are not good to handle it :P :P :P :P :P

somewhere we need to change in the 1947 rules and regulation Acts...because this is 2012..huge differences we need to handle latest crime activities like cypher crimes and encroachments by politicians ....more over punishments should be very hard... :P :P :P

Then only people can live peacefully :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
It is nice that you had happy experience. Many courts function well. But there is huge backlog of cases in most courts. The High courts are also saddled with backlog of many years. There is too much litigation and courts are not capable of managing so many cases swiftly.

The remedy is to convince people especially rural to settle their cases out of court and not litigate at slightest provocation. Also village panchayats should be empowered to decide most cases.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes u can say our legal system is improving to some extend but still there is corruption and politics in this system which will nver improve.

Thats is the beauty of it...Inspite of so much lawlessness and corruption you can still see that there are some departments that function well at least in some parts of the country, so lets hope for the best :)

It is nice that you had happy experience. Many courts function well. But there is huge backlog of cases in most courts. The High courts are also saddled with backlog of many years. There is too much litigation and courts are not capable of managing so many cases swiftly.

The remedy is to convince people especially rural to settle their cases out of court and not litigate at slightest provocation. Also village panchayats should be empowered to decide most cases.

An effective and fair village panchayat can do a lot to help the society since they are well versed with the local customs and traditions , also are able to make compromises as and when necessary.But, things are improving and according to my lawyer who says that the judges are very particular about attendance and are strict about continuity of the cases so that they get over quickly given the huge backlog...

No we are here discussing about conditions of courts and the way they handle cases and criminals. The time taken to solve the case is main problem. By the time a case reaches to hearing stage almost all the proofs are tempered with or witness turn hostile. Case dismissed.

No we are here discussing about conditions of courts and the way they handle cases and criminals. The time taken to solve the case is main problem. By the time a case reaches to hearing stage almost all the proofs are tempered with or witness turn hostile. Case dismissed.

Sunil, that's unfair ! It does not happen always at least not in every day cases.But when heavy weights are involved I am sure that there is a lot of tampering done..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.