Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think cost of solar equipments are costly because of less production, when people will have awareness and production will be more then definitely price will decrease.

Government should take initiative to use solar light to help production company to reduce there production cost and easily sell there products because for long term purpose solar lights are very effective as per the cost matter
The less production is probably due to the production companies monopoly in the market.Only some established companies are there in this field.Have you noticed it?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The government needs to be proactive in this respect.Even knowledge of the subsidies it provides is very limited to a few people. As to the production aspect, the economies of large scale production are too obvious. I remeber in the early days of coloured TV sets how some comapanies made super and dispropotionate profits taking advantage of monopolistic conditions and the entry of small and medium level units have led to drastic price reduction and consquent entry into households of the common people.
Chinmoy I think we people can take initiative to work out to promote solar energy in every house.
I think after Boddunan get more famous on Net we will plan out for that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.