Margin sell Satyam current market price 111 target 95 in a day. Also cool profits by selling most of the stocks in your portfolio as market will showcase huge corrections in coming week.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for giving the tip Jayesn. :)
You are welcome and adviced to invest small amounts in multiples of 5000 only.
Do invest and trade in stock markets.

In India, there are many websites where you can create a free account and feed in details of your portfolio. This will get updated from Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange, not only on daily basis but every 3 minutes, showing current, highest, lowest and closing prices. There must be similar websites in your country to

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I didnt get you Sumit what you are trying to convey in your reply here. Please clarify.

Jayen,It seems that you are very much interested in share market.May I know how long have you been in this?.Is it really risky? :)
I am following stock markets since last 3 to 4 years. Being in a profession where I daily go through lots of annual reports of companies I am automatically interested in this field.

Also it has developed into an hobby rather than any professional. My family is into investments for last 30 years and but obvious I am just a product of it. We also manage portfolio of our clients.

It is really good to know the tips from you,Jayen. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.