Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those pictures are actually a drawing !!!!! Unbelievable!! They all look just like real photos..

That's the first thing that came to my mind too. How real they are! Has anyone tried copying them, I mean as an artist? Has any budding artists tried to draw the same as this photo?

I have done many times. My Pencil drawings are not as realistic as this, but , it s not difficult. question of time
I am admired at this picture. I just can't even imagine how these pictures can be drawn. Unbelievable. MY appreciations to that dedicated artist. I wish him a long life!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Is this photo hand made with only using charcoal pencil.But it just look like a photo taken with the help of any good camera.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Is this photo hand made with only using charcoal pencil.But it just look like a photo taken with the help of any good camera.

That's the greatness of pencil. Other media of painting cannot produce such realistic paintings as easily as with pencil.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.