Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Constable Subash Tomar has died after being very seriously injured while trying to stop the mob - apparently some anti social elements got in with the peaceful protesters and started pelting stones at the police and they had to control the crowd...It is really sad about the constables death, since he was acting under te orders from higher ups who sit in the comfort of their office or in a protected vehicle...

This was sad ! :(

This is upsetting as we forgot that Police men also are human beings and obeying orders only. There was nothing like that they were against the protest. :blink:
The latest news says that the girl is serious and flown to Singapore for further treatment. And the story of policeman's death found not reliable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I too heard in the news that girl is not well and has been taken to Singapore lets pray for her she gets well soon I doubt what will happen to the protestors if anything happens to the girl. :blink:
We pay homage to the constable who died on duty. The unruly senseless violence needs condemnation by all right thinking people.

Protests no more remain as protests. Opportunists take this opportunity to settle the old scores.
Thank you said by: suni51
The position is critical after the false news of policeman dying of mob violence and unruly mob inducted a designed job. They can go to any extent to defuse public sentiments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now news is coming that the girl could be taken to London. Infection has spread in the Abdomen and liver. I am now worried about her survival. :unsure: :unsure:

Want to make each day Accountable

I really cannot imagine what would happen if something happened to the girl...yesterday in a TV debate the police official was telling that they were forced to take her statement before she was taken to Singapore since the chances are very slim! I do pray and hope that she survives !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is serious issue as now the girl is in danger. This is an example of cruelity and criminals should be given the same pain as the girl is feeling, death penalty would be too less for them. :evil:
I think the strict law should be taken in accordance very quickly. Still, i look at the paper and news of rape to some others girls is still happening. Every day i am reading a new rape in so and so village or city. What is this happening not able to understand?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.