Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They were showing the rapists who were caught on the TV , I feel the right punishment to be given for rape is castration which hopefully would deter the others. Let us hope the government seriously thinks on those lines...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is high time government should take some strict actions against the criminals only then this heinous crime. :evil:
Those behind the attack should be captured and strict punishment imposed on them. Delhi in general is unsafe for women. Many such incidents have occurred there earlier.

Mala Jaiswar
Those behind the attack should be captured and strict punishment imposed on them. Delhi in general is unsafe for women. Many such incidents have occurred there earlier.

But one things I am happy for is always Delhi has record the culprits been caught after few days of committing crimes but that's sad why Delhi police let them happen. :evil:
I am yet to hear of any punishment given to rapists except 2 years of prison sentence which is the reason why sick minds are not showing any kind of fear,,rather getting more violent with each new case !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am yet to hear of any punishment given to rapists except 2 years of prison sentence which is the reason why sick minds are not showing any kind of fear,,rather getting more violent with each new case !

In this case, there is not simple rape but also attempt to murder and inflicting serious injuries. The culprits are likely to get very severe punishment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every day such horrible news are at display. Man is becoming wild animal. Nothing is changing their mind. I wish God to do something for innocent girls.

In this case, there is not simple rape but also attempt to murder and inflicting serious injuries. The culprits are likely to get very severe punishment.

Its sickening and distressing every time thinking of the girl who faced this painful incident. Even animals are not so brutal.

Live in the present :)
Every day such horrible news are at display. Man is becoming wild animal. Nothing is changing their mind. I wish God to do something for innocent girls.

God's position itself in jeopardy. Many temples are being looted in broad day light. While the hoodlums are looting, god s simply staring at them helplessly
It is really very sad to know about the girl as well as her boyfriend. Not only Delhi in other cities also such incidents are frequently happening. Previously Benguluru also recorded such case where BPO employees were the main targets. A call center executive who was a pregnant was raped and killed by cab driver. There should be some strict law to punish rapists may be death sentence would be not enough. :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.