Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very shameful thing.

We teach children without beating them, We can't punished to children for silly things.

Are you sure In India no parent indulges in child beating?
This is sad news. I don't have anything to reply regarding such incident. I have no right to comment on couples activities of killing their son.

They have not killed their son :ohmy: , only beaten him and that's why they were punished with only 18 months prison sentence, had they killed, they would spend all their life in prison...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is sad news. I don't have anything to reply regarding such incident. I have no right to comment on couples activities of killing their son.

They have not killed their son :ohmy: , only beaten him and that's why they were punished with only 18 months prison sentence, had they killed, they would spend all their life in prison...

All i can say is the couple did not understand the seriousness of Norway's laws of 'Child upbringing
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.