Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I Have heard that many schools choose some good students and give presuure to score more marks to maintain a goodwill of that school.

Yes Ram. Most of the prestigious schools fill all the seats with the students who have got distinction. Then they will make advertise. I think there is nothing to praise.

Yes and many students can not take this pressure and this type of unfortunate incidents happen.

We know it is happening everyday. but we have not yet started thinking about the solution to this problem. Let us start working on this.

The first thing i suggest is that more than anything else. parents are to be educated who force their kids to reach targets which are not within the reach of the children.

Good and valuable suggestion Ram. Only well educated parents force their kids much than that of others. I do not know why they behave like this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Good students can choose their way ,so no need to give pressure on them,Every parents want to make their child a doctor or engineer . but they want to go in other profession.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Good students can choose their way ,so no need to give pressure on them,Every parents want to make their child a doctor or engineer . but they want to go in other profession.

This attitude of the parents can be attributed to " Mob Mentality." blindly following a trend that's in currency without seeing if it suits us or not.

This attitude of the parents can be attributed to " Mob Mentality." blindly following a trend that's in currency without seeing if it suits us or not.

Parents enforce their desires and dreams to their children. They are not even ready to listen to the desires of their beloved kids.

Parents enforce their desires and dreams to their children. They are not even ready to listen to the desires of their beloved kids.

I marked, parents thrusting their own unfulfilled desires over their children.

I marked, parents thrusting their own unfulfilled desires over their children.

Well said Rambabu, Every parents need their unfulfilled dreams to be fulfilled by their kids. But that is not the right way.

most recently we have seen the suicide of a bsc nursing student in the same place..Kottayam....
The place filled with NRI Christians....
she committed suicide for not sanctioning a loan.
Most sad part, the bank manager is my hubby's dearest friend and co-worker. Actually when kids do such mistakes, others are brought into trouble.
just imagine Thomas parents........

Meera sandhu
most recently we have seen the suicide of a bsc nursing student in the same place..Kottayam....
The place filled with NRI Christians....
she committed suicide for not sanctioning a loan.
Most sad part, the bank manager is my hubby's dearest friend and co-worker. Actually when kids do such mistakes, others are brought into trouble.
just imagine Thomas parents........

Kids commit mistakes under the able guidance of the elders. Parents are the cause. Plight of Children is the effect.
Yes, they often implant their dreams in kid's brain and mind.....leading to great loss.....
Loss is for those parents too

Meera sandhu
This is affect of getting frustrated with failure of exaggerated ambition. Parents and others guide only for success but nobody prepares them to face shortcoming in achievement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.