Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya you are right sir first of all orkut is in craze then twitter and now all became a fan of Facebook.....................

Yes now it become second craze for people as page ranking of Facebook is increasing from last 2 year........

Orkut was more poplar among the corporate worker especially IT sector.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya you are right sir first of all orkut is in craze then twitter and now all became a fan of Facebook.....................

Yes now it become second craze for people as page ranking of Facebook is increasing from last 2 year........

Some people still use Orkut most majority of youngster use Facebook :S :S .............

Some people still use Orkut most majority of youngster use Facebook :S :S .............

I also use Orkut because I am an online chess player and in first 10 at orkut online players.

I also use Orkut because I am an online chess player and in first 10 at orkut online players.

earlier i had a account on orkut but now i dont.but i have an account on facebook.i thought several times in making a account on twitter but everytime i skipped.

a.s.
Orkut was more poplar among the corporate worker especially IT sector.[/quote]
Some people still use Orkut most majority of youngster use Facebook :S :S .............[/quote]

I also use Orkut because I am an online chess player and in first 10 at orkut online players.[/quote]

earlier i had a account on orkut but now i dont.but i have an account on facebook.i thought several times in making a account on twitter but everytime i skipped.[/quote]
You can not survive as an online writer if you have no twitter account. Even having two accounts or more not against the rules.

Some people still use Orkut most majority of youngster use Facebook :S :S .............[/quote]

I also use Orkut because I am an online chess player and in first 10 at orkut online players.[/quote]

earlier i had a account on orkut but now i dont.but i have an account on facebook.i thought several times in making a account on twitter but everytime i skipped.[/quote]
You can not survive as an online writer if you have no twitter account. Even having two accounts or more not against the rules.[/quote]

ok so now i will make one account on twitter also.

a.s.

You can not survive as an online writer if you have no twitter account. Even having two accounts or more not against the rules.[/quote]

ok so now i will make one account on twitter also.[/quote]

And having enough fan/followers is one way to reach and share your work easily.

And having enough fan/followers is one way to reach and share your work easily.[/quote]

I have an account on twitter but nothing to tweet if you want me to tweet for you i will do that. :laugh:

And having enough fan/followers is one way to reach and share your work easily.[/quote]

I have an account on twitter but nothing to tweet if you want me to tweet for you i will do that. :laugh:[/quote]
If you have your articles saved on that site where we were commonly. You can post them on EC and tweet. good way to add cents to your account. I just added $108 on that site.

ok so now i will make one account on twitter also.

I have an account on twitter but nothing to tweet if you want me to tweet for you i will do that. :laugh:[/quote]
If you have your articles saved on that site where we were commonly. You can post them on EC and tweet. good way to add cents to your account. I just added $108 on that site.[/quote]

Ok i will do that but on that site too i don't have many articles. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.