Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya sanjeev sir sent me the link and he sent it too as far as my knowledge concern...........
Ya you are right if any article doesn't provide good earning then writing article have no mean..........
Ya you are right sir first of all orkut is in craze then twitter and now all became a fan of Facebook.....................
Ya you are right sir first of all orkut is in craze then twitter and now all became a fan of Facebook.....................

I have seen people using FB more than any other site but i feel its just a waste of time i am a member of FB but log in there when i have to communicate with some friend otherwise i don't go there. :)

dont post frequently one after one either post all in one or just wait for others reply and then post something else it would be considered as spamming.

a.s.

dont post frequently one after one either post all in one or just wait for others reply and then post something else it would be considered as spamming.

Hi Baby he is not more active here it is said that he has been banned till 31st of july. :)

Hi Baby he is not more active here it is said that he has been banned till 31st of july. :)

but why he is banned?any specific reasons?

a.s.
I don't know much about the social networking sites but few of them I know are facebook, orkut, myspace, twitter, hifi,linkedin.
I don't know much about the social networking sites but few of them I know are facebook, orkut, myspace, twitter, hifi,linkedin.

I know many of them and I suggest you too to know them as they are good platforms to provide you opportunities to share your work through them. I know you are writing on many sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes now it become second craze for people as page ranking of Facebook is increasing from last 2 year........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.