Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is great to see that I have huge fan list. :woohoo: :woohoo:

It is your humbleness and kind gestures of humanity. :cheer:

Thanks a lot friends to remember and encourage me.

Now it is my huge responsibility to answer everyone one by one. Each individual is valuable for me.
39_5_5-20100926.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Your one reply answers all our questions! Happy to see your reply!!
Good to finally see a reply from you Kumaresh!! Now I know why you were missing!

You were obviously busy trying on your new T-shirt and flounting it around for all to see in Coimbatore!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He has gone missing once again! May be another shirt will bring him out!!!!
That is true he has deeply immensed in the Love with his T-shirt..now only another T-shirt can bring him back to Boddunan.. :laugh: :)

I think after seeing his poem someone from us should wake him up by writing another poem...I am thinking???

I tried my best or would you call it my worst to match his skills and scratched my head for hours and finally gave up!!!!
yes hey will if they resemble humans here
Kumaresh, You have a huge fan's club in Boddunan.Please do share some poems with us. :) :P
Yes, Rajani and Chinmoy, probably a new T-shirt will bring him out!!

Arpana wrote:
[quote]yes hey will if they resemble humans here[/quote]

If I am not wrong, you are referring to the monkeys here??

Rajani think...think....think... I am sure you can write a passable poem if not as good as Kumaresh's!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hmm! It seems Kumaresh is going to stir all your hidden poetical abilities make you all poets!! I would be the only one left to write dull proses!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.