Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
State wise also, very few might come.. so how would it be if we are able to plan to have it in a popular tourist spot?

Then it will serve both purposes and many will come. If many people come, there might be a boddunan's admin page on picassa and photos can be pasted there... or on the newly created facebook/orkut link :)
I agree with you Sridevi.Your suggestion to have popular tourist spot is really a very good one.
Hope to see the answer from moderator regarding this!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sridevi, I am a housewife. I can ask my husband to take me to the get-together function if it is at my place. And if it was tourist spot, how will housewives like me attend the function??? Can a housewife convince her husband to take her to a tourist place to meet friends??

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,
You take your husband also and let him to know who are your actual net friends.I respect your question.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I hope it is not that much easy Abid. He is in a very busy profession... And it is very difficult to handle this too, with my kid.

Hope Hyderabad can be a good choice... ;)
Then I feel good...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hello Friends,
We can arrange a get-together if we have more than 25 members surely coming. Place and Time will be consider for every member.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Thats good Atul.. :)

Hope state wise we do not have more members. A maximum of 4 members are gathering!!
Here are the numbers you can have a look at!
Andhra Pradesh - 4
Haryana - 2
Karnataka - 1
Kerala - 2
Punjab - 1
Tamil Nadu - 3
West Bengal - 1
Uttar Pradesh - 3
Delhi - 1

Have can also have a look at latest numbers in this forum..
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/52202-to-which-state-you-belong.html?limit=15&start=30

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Looking at the respective strength of members A.P ranks at the top and Hyderabad should be the logical choice but I wonder whether it would be possible for me to attend.
We all belong to "BODDUNAN TREE".. "BODDUNAN FAMILY"

Attending a family meet should not be an issue ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.