Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read it somewhere that the news has not been confirmed yet. :unsure: Hope its not true. She has studied in the same school I studied in. Hope she gets out of it healthy and fine.

wow!
but she is from Nepal.
yet she studied in India....or you studied in Nepal :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I read it somewhere that the news has not been confirmed yet. :unsure: Hope its not true. She has studied in the same school I studied in. Hope she gets out of it healthy and fine.

wow!
but she is from Nepal.

She studied here in Delhi. :P I have never been to Nepal by the way. :huh:

Live in the present :)

wow!
but she is from Nepal.

She studied here in Delhi. :P I have never been to Nepal by the way. :huh:

i really want to see her back in malayalam movies :)

Meera sandhu
Oh that's sad news. Hope she gets well soon. Its been long time she has appeared public ally I think she is in Nepal at present but now a days Cancer is not a life taking disease for people who have money. :blink:
Oh that's sad news. Hope she gets well soon. Its been long time she has appeared public ally I think she is in Nepal at present but now a days Cancer is not a life taking disease for people who have money. :blink:

most important thing is that it should be diagnosed in the early stages itself :huh:

it's from yahoo news
http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/manisha-koirala-ends-her-marriage-slideshow/manisha-photo-1271064628.html

Meera sandhu
Manisha Koirala suffering from cancer and admitted to the Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai

It's so unfortunate and hope she recovers soon.

She is one of the most talented artist in the industry and i too have seen most of her movies.

Yes Sanjeev. I agree with you. With the help of modern technologies in the field of medicine, Cancer can be efficiently treated. I hope she will recover soon as our cricket player Yuvraj Singh

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Yes Sanjeev. I agree with you. With the help of modern technologies in the field of medicine, Cancer can be efficiently treated. I hope she will recover soon as our cricket player Yuvraj Singh

Robert, as said by babuji, if we know about the disease in an early stage, it could be much more easier to replace the cancer cells or to cure the disease. In a later stage, there may be some possibilites to get cure.

We have to be more aware of the symptoms and about the diseases too. If we go for an annual checkup regularly, we can be aware of the diseases and we can have a healthy life too. But most of us dont care about our health until we are affected by a disease.

"Prevention is better than Cure"
She has been discharged from hospital yesterday. This is latest news.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.