The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Black and white photos were initially of better quality and less expensive to develop than their color counterparts.

I am going to display some of my recent collections (Black and White photographs). First comes, St. Mary's Church which is located at Madurai.

Its a good attempt robert. I expect a very good collection of black and white vintage photographs from you.........

Ok Arun Selvan. I am continuously collecting Black and White photographs. I will post those photographs as and when I get.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Black and white photographs are wonderful one in earlier. They have their special look. Recently a rule was passed that bad incidents like muders, crimes and all should show only in black and white but not in color.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Here is one that I like...without being graphic it says all...a classic black and white shadow photography !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9241]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In simple words I will say it must be your choice, but exposer anclarity you will always find in colour photos. I am sure you will also agree with me in this regards
Black and white has its own look and color photos have its own importance.

Now technology has come into existence, so people have started to buy digital camera. So, black & white camera photos has vanished.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, fashion is like cycle. So old fashion comes as new fashion. So earlier black and white photo is a fashion later color photos again black and white photos fashion has come.

Black and white photographs are more classic, elegant, even romantic.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Black and white photographs gives a great look to the people

Low contrast situations such as an overcast or dark day is the ideal for this photography. All professional photographers are aware of this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.